Biden Says He Has Sole Authority to Use Nuclear Weapons

Ok. Getting past the hair on fire hysteria let’s be honest. The idea that the President has sole authority goes back to Truman. He declared it and it became law later. But even if it hadn’t as Commander in Chief the President has sole authority to decide when and if to use Nukes.

That is nothing new. That is the way it has been since the first Nukes. That is the way it has been since that time. That is the way it has been for every single President we’ve had. Only the President has the authority.

I really don’t understand the hysteria now. Biden simply said this is the policy and that is the reality. He has control of the Nukes. They can’t be released without his direct order. In fact he has to confirm his identity with a code card he Carrie’s with him at all times.

This is why there is always someone close by carrying the Football. That is the nuclear launch mechanism.

If you all would read some history. Never mind. I just realized how stupid that comment was.
the concern is that Biden is not mentally competent but he still has the trigger.

the concern is that Biden is not mentally competent but he still has the trigger.

And the same thing was said about Reagan. It didn’t change the fact that the President is the man or woman with the sole power and discretion to use Nuclear Weapons.

My question is this. Do you really want to take the power from the President?

He does have sole authority to use nuclear weapons.

So has every other POTUS back several decades.

Has Biden just figured this out?

And he said this now? Why?

FFS.

“And ya know, the idea that uh, I have absolute authority as Commander in Chief and the sole authority to use a nuclear weapon, but ya know what the declaration is that we’re gonna make every effort to consult with our allies when it’s appropriate if any action’s so called for,” mentally-challenged Biden said.​

In his final monologue, which Lachlan Murdoch said triggered the firing, Tucker Carlson said Biden moved nuclear weapons technology into Ukraine. Think about what that means in combination with Biden talking about his sole and absolute authority.​

...​
In May 2017, Congress called for President Trump’s authority over nuke strikes to be curtailed. Far-left Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) put in a bill in January to limit Trump’s use of nuclear weapons. In August, The Washington Post published an article asking if Congress can stop Trump from setting off nukes. By December, the Post was publishing articles saying no one could stop him. In October, Pelosi was urging Congress to take the President’s authority using nukes.​
Democrats are behind the fake news, but Sen. Corker was one of the anti-Trump Republicans behind it. There are a few others.​
In October 2017, Hillary Clinton warned that Trump might start a nuclear war.​

You might remember in November 2017, CBS News gave airtime to a general presenting hypothetical situations to drum up fear.​

Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), told an audience at the Halifax International Security Forum in Halifax, Nova Scotia, said that he has given a lot of thought to what he would say if Mr. Trump ordered a strike he considered unlawful.​

Read the rest HERE

Talk about not being able to trust a president with the nuclear codes! He doesn't even know which button on the remote to push to turn the tv on.

I would find that interesting, if it were credible. Got a link?

It still has to go through him. He's the only one with authority unless he is taken out early, and then it goes to VP or some contingency plan.

From Crimson Tide, but modified for today's conditions:

The Four Most Powerful People on the Planet

1. The President of the United States
2. The President of Russia
3. The Premier of China
4. The Captain of a United States Ballistic Missile Nuclear Submarine.

And the same thing was said about Reagan. It didn’t change the fact that the President is the man or woman with the sole power and discretion to use Nuclear Weapons.

My question is this. Do you really want to take the power from the President?
of course not, I just want a president that is mentally fit and cognizant. Biden is neither, nor was Reagan in his last 2 years.

FFS.

“And ya know, the idea that uh, I have absolute authority as Commander in Chief and the sole authority to use a nuclear weapon, but ya know what the declaration is that we’re gonna make every effort to consult with our allies when it’s appropriate if any action’s so called for,” mentally-challenged Biden said.​

In his final monologue, which Lachlan Murdoch said triggered the firing, Tucker Carlson said Biden moved nuclear weapons technology into Ukraine. Think about what that means in combination with Biden talking about his sole and absolute authority.​

...​
In May 2017, Congress called for President Trump’s authority over nuke strikes to be curtailed. Far-left Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) put in a bill in January to limit Trump’s use of nuclear weapons. In August, The Washington Post published an article asking if Congress can stop Trump from setting off nukes. By December, the Post was publishing articles saying no one could stop him. In October, Pelosi was urging Congress to take the President’s authority using nukes.​
Democrats are behind the fake news, but Sen. Corker was one of the anti-Trump Republicans behind it. There are a few others.​
In October 2017, Hillary Clinton warned that Trump might start a nuclear war.​

You might remember in November 2017, CBS News gave airtime to a general presenting hypothetical situations to drum up fear.​

Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), told an audience at the Halifax International Security Forum in Halifax, Nova Scotia, said that he has given a lot of thought to what he would say if Mr. Trump ordered a strike he considered unlawful.​

Read the rest HERE

Here is the full context of what the president was saying, idiot:

PRESIDENT YOON: (As interpreted.) Well, let me address your question about the activities of the NCG. We are going to be sharing information, and we are going to be acting jointly. That is the key.

I can’t talk to the specifics right now about what type of information and what type of specific activities we will be conducting.

But, however, under the nuclear umbrella, our extended deterrence was a lot lower. So, right now it’s an unprecedented expansion and strengthening of the extended deterrence strategy under the Washington Declaration, which will create the NCG.

The implementation and the response at this level has never thus far been this strong. So, this is a new level of extended deterrence much stronger; that, I can say with confidence.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: The response that I would give you is that the extended deterrence means that we are having more consultation with whatever action is to be contemplated or taken. And we made it really very, very clear.

Any — the ROK has repeatedly formed its — confirmed its commitment to — to the nonproliferation treaty. And the Washington Declaration is a prudent step to reinforce extended deterrence and respond to advancing DPRK nuclear threat.

Look, a nuclear attack by North Korea against the United States or its allies or partisans — partners — is unacceptable and will result in the end of whatever regime, were it to take such an action.

And it’s about strengthening deterrence in response to the DPRK’s escalatory behavior and to deal in complete consultation.

And, you know, the idea that I have absolute authority as Commander-in-Chief and the sole authority to use a nuclear weapon. But, you know, what the declaration means is that we’re going make every effort to consult with our allies when it’s appropriate if any actions are so called for.

Certainly, we’ve talked about this and some other things today. But the bottom line here is: There’s even closer cooperation, closer consultation. And — and we’re not going to be stationing nuclear weapons on — on the Peninsula, but we will have visits to — port visits of nuclear submarines and things like that. We are not walking away from that.

You should stop getting your news from Twitter. You tards keep proving you have been so dumbed down that you now have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Biden was referring to the recent Washington Declaration between the US and South Korea.

That's why now.

Read it and let me know if there are any big words you don't understand.

5faa5b742d562.jpeg

~S~
Maybe Trump allowed more bombing than we knew about. But that image is otherwise a bit off.

Also extraterrestrial invasion, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, dogs sleeping with cats, and Donald Trump telling the truth.
an alien invasion for sure…that’s happening now , no jesus wants nothing to do with the xiden america, my cat and dog sleep together already, trumps been laying down truth bombs about the demafasict for years now

Forum List

Back