Biden Says He Has Sole Authority to Use Nuclear Weapons

Yes, the President has sole discretion and authority to use nuclear weapons.

Try again, in English!
1682706036635.jpeg

woke mandates, underfunding,

I have a relative who did 4 years of ROTC and planned a military career, he refused his commission and went to highway patrol school instead. Military recruitment is at all time lows under senile joe and the lying dems.
Obviously he was not a scholarship student. They cannot refuse, or they have to repay the money.

That bill passed eventually, so why do you lie by omission?

Didn’t the Republicans vote against it? And when it passed the lame excuses they came up with were still in the bill they voted for later. They didn’t expect the Veterans to raise hell with them. They voted against it because they didn’t want Biden to have a win. They used Veterans as pawns in their sick oppose anything they are for game.

Didn’t the Republicans vote against it? And when it passed the lame excuses they came up with were still in the bill they voted for later. They didn’t expect the Veterans to raise hell with them. They voted against it because they didn’t want Biden to have a win. They used Veterans as pawns in their sick oppose anything they are for game.
The reason was Chuckie Schumer would not allow amendments. People in government do not appreciate legislative ultimatums. That's another epic fail on your part making accusations that were not true.

That's why Lt Kerry smacked you around in the officers' bar, Rockwell, for making false statements.
WTF is an officer's bar? I have never been to one. My first officer's bar was gold colored and I wore it on my collar. It tuned silver and then added another bar like a railroad track. Eventually I gave up bars and started wearing gold oak leaves.

I am much too young to have associated with Lurch because when he was playing action hero in Vietnam, I was occupied in elementary school.

This is just indicative of how stupid liberals are. Make shit up that makes no sense whatsoever.

Like I said, your horses aren't the only things that are slow.

WTF is an officer's bar? I have never been to one. My first officer's bar was gold colored and I wore it on my collar. It tuned silver and then added another bar like a railroad track. Eventually I gave up bars and started wearing gold oak leaves.

I am much too young to have associated with Lurch because when he was playing action hero in Vietnam, I was occupied in elementary school.

This is just indicative of how stupid liberals are. Make shit up that makes no sense whatsoever.

Like I said, your horses aren't the only things that are slow.
You are not hidden, Tory. All know who you are.

Forum List

Back