Biden says ‘extreme MAGA philosophy’ is like ‘semi-fascism’

President Biden just called Trump supporters fascist and he is 100% correct.

Says the fascists that are actually trying to bring fascism to the US... Biden and democrats are projecting what it is they are doing... Do not take the bait...

kinda similar to Hillary's "half" of Trump supporters are deplorables
The Hill ought to know. There are a bunch of her supporters (or at least a bunch that I think probably supported her) that are pretty damned deplorable.
I was just reading somebody's threads about a killing in Texas Hispanic youth from MS13, some sex perverts in Ga and WI, and some Anti-Abortion fanatic, contacting kids on the internet and showing up for a good time. I'll tell you straight, there are lots of normal law-abiding people in this country, but there are a hell of a lot of deplorable assholes on the far left and far right in this country. The criminal assholes in this country are the ones I worry about and if attacked, you ain't gonna see their voter ID card.

You would be a great fiction writer.
I have asked over 50 Trump supporters since 2016 the reasons why they support this man. Trying to understand the reasons behind the blind loyalty. The ignoring of his incompetence, his corruption...to what end? What did they think this man was going to return to them? Why is this man deserving of this love and devotion?

I've gotten my answer, and it's ugly. And I stand by my conclusions.
This man, brings out the absolute worst and darkest in his supporters..because they...are him.

Sorry. :)

Nope, it's full blown fascism. And racism. And fealty. And worship and reverence without question.

Reminds you of a cult...eh? :)
Yep, on both sides of the fence. Extremists Fk it up for everybody.

Forum List

Back