Biden said he was a student at Delaware State University; school says that Biden never attended the school

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
dbb2jv7h7xi31.jpg

Joe Biden alleged on the campaign trail last year that he had jumpstarted his academic career at Delaware State University. However, according to a new report in The Washington Times, the historically Black college refutes Biden's claims. The director of news service for Delaware State, Carlos Holmes, said that the former vice president was never a student, though he has made appearances on campus twice before for commencement speeches at the university in Dover.

Even IF Plugs did attend a historically black university, I can certainly see why the school would deny any responsibility for accepting such an idiot, or admit any guilt for having given him any credentials. They should still be charged and sued for malpractice for giving that jabbering lunatic an "honorary doctorate". Then again most of the Universities in the country are guilty of malpractice and seditious malevolence.

I searched----there were branches of that University---and ----by 1947 it gave up the "for colored..."thing.
I was in delaware recently----it has lots of a kind
of pro-black history with historic figures carved in stone all over the place

Biden also claimed he was the first to attend college in his family and that his family were coal miners, both LIES he later recanted. Blacks are you paying attention?

They are.
But they're hypnotized like in Jordan Peele's movie 'Get Out!'.
So it does not compute.

I searched----there were branches of that University---and ----by 1947 it gave up the "for colored..."thing.
I was in delaware recently----it has lots of a kind
of pro-black history with historic figures carved in stone all over the place
So now Biden wants us to believe that he started college when he was 5 years old???? :laughing0301:

Joe Biden · Age
77 years old
  • Born Nov 20, 1942

We need laws banning the senile from public service, sorry people this man is mentally ill
Even senile people can be honest.
Joe's dishonesty may be what's causing it...the underlying
karma coming back to spank him.

Forum List

Back