Biden said he was a student at Delaware State University; school says that Biden never attended the school

We need laws banning the senile from public service, sorry people this man is mentally ill
Either that or he is lowballing for debate purposes. All Joe has to do is put 2 or 3 sentences together and the media assholes will say Biden made the greatest performance of all time in a Presidential debate.

We need laws banning the senile from public service, sorry people this man is mentally ill
Either that or he is lowballing for debate purposes. All Joe has to do is put 2 or 3 sentences together and the media assholes will say Biden made the greatest performance of all time in a Presidential debate.

Breaking: Fake news declares Biden won the debate...2 days before the debate.

As with "Biden's greatest speech ever", which was plagiarized and contained the super gaffe "We have never accomplished anything".

1601163655168.png

i didnt know we had television in the 20's? Biden was so lucky to have seen it way back then when Walter Cronkite had just started his career
Pinko Cronkite was a war correspondent in the Philippine Moro insurrection. Brian Williams was his jeep driver.

Biden volunteered to be the door gunner with an M69 Atomic Assault Machine Weapon with a 100 round ghost clip.

Or some shit....

Biden has always been bad about "reinventing facts"...

For instance, he we know that he claimed that his first wife was killed by a drunk driver, when she actually ran a stop sign, and was struck by a truck (and the other driver was NOT drinking)...

Not only does he lie about it...but Delaware State? A black college.....I mean what the fuck is he thinking.
Not only is it obvious he didn't go there......which his backers will be shocked, SHOCKED
but he is now mocking a black college....this guy is racist as fuck......like holy shit man
it's almost like he heard Trump say, I gave the most money to HBU
and Biden said...oh yeah I WENT to an HBU.......but he didn't, he's just lying.
Did he think the media could cover that up?

It is known that Biden attended the University of Delaware and played football. I think this soundbite is not what it is cracked up to be.

S.C. 2020: Former Vice President Joe Biden in Florence, S.C. on Oct. 26, 2019

Biden was raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and New Castle County, Delaware. He studied at the University of Delaware before receiving his law degree from Syracuse University. He became a lawyer in 1969 and was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970. He was elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware in 1972, becoming the sixth-youngest senator in American history.

Joe Biden - Wikipedia

When you watched the entire town hall, you see that after Biden made that comment he explained what his policy would be relative to long term funding for HBCU'S. If Biden wins he will be held to task.

Forum List

Back