Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

Won't her family spouse get it?

No, she was long time divorced and her son already has a career in construction. It's not like personal belongings where you can will them to whoever you want. When GW proposed his plan to allow us to use 2% of our SS money for private investments, that's what drove the left bonkers. That money would not go back into the pool.

I can't believe I had the same thought when I was in my 30s 😆 with age comes wisdom

If you're forced to pay into these programs, you'd be foolish not to collect what was promised to you. Me not collecting insurance or SS is not going to change anything. It's always going to be there, most all people will collect when the time comes, and if you really want to see people move against these programs, the best thing you can do is collect as much as you can helping them to go into insolvency.

Did the Communists think they had the numbers in the Senate to get rid of Trump?

This isn't about getting even or paying back, this is about showing these assholes that they can't keep getting away with the shit they are doing. There is a price to pay for everything, especially your actions.
Paybacks are hell.

No, you don't. Let me ask: If your house burned down tomorrow, would you file a claim with your insurance company; you know, the insurance company you paid for coverage since you bought the place?
Totally different situation. I CHOSE to buy the home and as part of a willingly agreed upon mortgage contract I am required to have home owner’s insurance. I did not willingly enter into Social Security or Medicare taxation.

Totally different situation. I CHOSE to buy the home and as part of a willingly agreed upon mortgage contract I am required to have home owner’s insurance. I did not willingly enter into Social Security or Medicare taxation.

Correct, we didn't have that choice. But as long as we didn't and like insurance, we paid all that money into it, you might as well take what they promised they would provide, just like insurance companies do.

Correct, we didn't have that choice. But as long as we didn't and like insurance, we paid all that money into it, you might as well take what they promised they would provide, just like insurance companies do
I won’t take tainted money. I try not to take ANY money/benefits from the Government. I definitely won’t take anything through illegal, immoral and unconstitutional programs.

Youth SMH
I’m 48. I’ll be shocked to see my 65th birthday for both physical/medical and socio-political reasons.

I wouldn’t even be eligible to retire with before I’m 59. Prior to that I would lose the medical benefits in my pension. I would also lose 5% of my pension for every year before 65 thst I walked away.

So, if I couldn’t retire before 65 and I don’t expect to be alive then, is it really even an issue?

I won’t take tainted money. I try not to take ANY money/benefits from the Government. I definitely won’t take anything through illegal, immoral and unconstitutional programs.

Then all that money you contributed to the programs will be lost and given to other people. Do you think government gives a damn about that? Hell no, it only strengthens their programs if anything. They don't want you taking any of your money back. It makes their immoral and unconstitutional programs last longer and gets more support from the people.

Then all that money you contributed to the programs will be lost and given to other people. Do you think government gives a damn about that? Hell no, it only strengthens their programs if anything
Social Security it imploding under the weight of our immoral society. It’s only a matter of time until it fails completely.
They don't want you taking any of your money back. It makes their immoral and unconstitutional programs last longer and gets more support from the people
It’s not my issue if others choose to accept these Soul-crushing benefits. This Government is beyond any salvation or redemption at this point.

I’m 48. I’ll be shocked to see my 65th birthday for both physical/medical and socio-political reasons.

I wouldn’t even be eligible to retire with before I’m 59. Prior to that I would lose the medical benefits in my pension. I would also lose 5% of my pension for every year before 65 thst I walked away.

So, if I couldn’t retire before 65 and I don’t expect to be alive then, is it really even an issue?
You're much younger than I.

Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
So Biden doesn't remember telling people on a video he demanded a billion dollars from the Ukraine in less than 6 hours that had better be on Air Force Two or he would be as the Vice President of the United States of America cancelling the entire Foreign Aid Package that was three times larger than his meagerly-demanded billion bucks. And we're all supposed to back off because he's now showing signs of third stage Dementia, off and on, as his get-out-of-jail-free card. Who'd have ever thunk it. :rolleyes-41:

As I discussed earlier… it’s likely that o won’t even make it to an age where I’d hat the opportunity to collect Social Security or Medicare.

You will if your health forces you out of work and you have to collect disability. If you don't make it to be able to collect anything, that's one thing. But to say you would never collect if you do make it to that age is another. If you choose that option then government will enjoy the money and again, making those programs last longer.

I have car insurance because it's required by law--no choice of my own. I have mortgages which also require I have property insurance, again, through no choice of my own. So if I ever need it, you bet I'm going to get every last dime I can. Same holds true with government; no choice but to pay into it, so now I'm collecting the money I put in.

Thats a damn lie

Biden is a fool and he’s doing a lot of damage to our country

but we have better things to do than impeach a drooling old lib
If he doesn't resign, it has to be done. He has so far helped the drug lords out with the open border, right after he left Americans behind in Afghanistan without a single iota of regret, and bankrupted Canadian citizens who were doing us a favor by lowering gas prices on the Canada-US pipeline that was approved before Biden was placed in the White House with reports coming in from numerous states that something was wrong with the polls. He and his team Pelosi produced a national debt of $31.312 trillion dollars after Pelosi pulled some fast ones writing out bills over a thousand pages of democrat demands each while the justice department, former Secretary of State Clinton, and the FBI fabricated salacious, fiscal, and personal character assassination pieces, and chartered the MSM's potent 300 stations to spread the lies they created out of their knowledge of how President Clinton acted in of all places, the Oval Office, and the time bombs set off against the Republican house members who couldn't possibly read and digest the thousand page multiple demands on immediate trillions routed to their favorite fund raisers in the new electric vehicle companies organized with their tight-lipped friends and family eager to make a fortune off the american people to develop the EV industry that actually uses an equal amount twice to run the EVs only and demand that states outlaw gas cars right this instant so their selected buds in the EV industry to feather their nests with some of those trillions of dollars with money enough to stuff important pockets that belonged to, basically, point man Joe and others pledging their portion given back at voting time into the billion$.

Pelosi needs to be charged with overfunding various shams to throw dirt on newly-elected POTUS, Donald Trump. They lied that Trump colluded with Putin to beat Rodham for President, and it was carried ad nauseum on hundreds of television stations at prime time news infotainment allies in the MSM to cover crimes committed against the Constitution, and false allegations on Trump, his appointees, staff, family, and employees. Maxine Waters sunk her claws into her constituents to stalk Trump, his Staff, and members of his fmily and friends by screaming out loud at them in restaurants, gas stations, businesses, and the Capitol Building whenever the opportunity to stalk them availed itself. Their rewards were wealth, trinkets like gilded and bejeweled items such as gold pens, celebrating their takedown of Trump by way of impeachment, courtesy of the House Speaker from Hell, Nancy Pelosi herself.

Cartels Are Making Millions on Fentanyl-Laced Medicine*​

*90,000 US deaths from Fentanyl in the USA

You will if your health forces you out of work and you have to collect disability. If you don't make it to be able to collect anything, that's one thing. But to say you would never collect if you do make it to that age is another. If you choose that option then government will enjoy the money and again, making those programs last longer.

I have car insurance because it's required by law--no choice of my own. I have mortgages which also require I have property insurance, again, through no choice of my own. So if I ever need it, you bet I'm going to get every last dime I can. Same holds true with government; no choice but to pay into it, so now I'm collecting the money I put in.
~~~~~~
I began paying into Social Security at 14 years of age and retired at 65. I don't think I'll ever recover what I paid into the system.

~~~~~~
I began paying into Social Security at 14 years of age and retired at 65. I don't think I'll ever recover what I paid into the system.

No, you won't.

SS from time to time sends out pamphlets showing how much you put into the system and what you would get today if you retired. Take that pamphlet to any reputable investment company and ask them how much you'd be worth at retirement time had all that money been invested in a conservative growth account. I'm sure the numbers would shock you.

But as I explained before, if we were allowed to make our own investments, that means those who didn't would get nothing, and therefore we have to have a government system for people that live for the day and don't think about tomorrow. If you passed away, your family would get every single dime back with interest that you paid and not let it go to strangers. And if you made your own investments, chances are your heirs would do very well because you'd be able to live off the interest alone or close to it.

Forum List

Back