Biden reportedly fumes and spews curses at staff in private: ‘No one is safe’

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
If the headlines would have said Trump reportedly fumes and spews curses at staff in private: ‘No one is safe’ I would say fake news. Not this time. Finally they are reporting the cold hard facts. Biden is "combative". Of interest is Alzheimer's. Many on people have speculated. I did some research, and guess what?

Paranoia, delusions and hallucinations are also common to the experience of Alzheimer's disease and may result in self-defending behaviors that come out in aggression. If the primary reason for combative behavior is paranoia, medication support may be indicated. Fear is the primary feeling in all combative behavior.

Anyways, it appears that this is "all new". I never heard of such behavior from Biden as VP or even at the beginning of his term.

President Biden has a short temper and frequently lashes out at staff members with profanity-laden rants if they do not meet his expectations, according to a new Axios report.

One official in the administration told the outlet that "no one is safe" from Biden's wrath. Aides are reportedly known to meet with him in groups of two or more to defuse potential tension.

Some of the president's go-to attacks include, "How the f--- don't you know this?" and "Don't f---ing bulls--- me!"

He's the Madman of the White House. Another year and he'll be ready for a white coat with straps on it.

Democrats are totally irresponsible.

They vote for people like Fetterman. And Biden.

If the headlines would have said Trump reportedly fumes and spews curses at staff in private: ‘No one is safe’ I would say fake news. Not this time. Finally they are reporting the cold hard facts. Biden is "combative". Of interest is Alzheimer's. Many on people have speculated. I did some research, and guess what?

Paranoia, delusions and hallucinations are also common to the experience of Alzheimer's disease and may result in self-defending behaviors that come out in aggression. If the primary reason for combative behavior is paranoia, medication support may be indicated. Fear is the primary feeling in all combative behavior.

Anyways, it appears that this is "all new". I never heard of such behavior from Biden as VP or even at the beginning of his term.

President Biden has a short temper and frequently lashes out at staff members with profanity-laden rants if they do not meet his expectations, according to a new Axios report.

One official in the administration told the outlet that "no one is safe" from Biden's wrath. Aides are reportedly known to meet with him in groups of two or more to defuse potential tension.

Some of the president's go-to attacks include, "How the f--- don't you know this?" and "Don't f---ing bulls--- me!"

Fake news

Old guys when they don’t know whats going on they cuss.

He has in public many times get very loud and combative. The famous "No one ph uks with a Biden" quote part of the regale. He is disappointing. I expected better.

More evidence that BDS is a drug. It doesn't matter how stupid the claim is. The BDS-addicted losers here will lap it up.

BDS losers, we know you weren't born as whiny losers. Something transformed you into the spineless oozing creatures that you are now. What was it?

Try to help. Even if you understand that you're too far gone into whinybitchland and you can't save yourself, you could save someone else from becoming a BDS loser.

Democrats are totally irresponsible.

They vote for people like Fetterman. And Biden.

But elected officials represent the people who elect them. So Biden and Fetterman are representative of the kind of people who put them where they are.

More evidence that BDS is a drug.

It doesn't matter how stupid the claim is. The BDS-addicted losers here will lap it up.

BDS losers, we know you weren't born as whiny losers. Something transformed you into the disgusting creatures that you are now. What was it?

Try to help. Even if you understand that you're to far gone into whinybitchland and you can't save yourself, you could save someone else from becoming a BDS loser.
Copy cat of TDS. Can’t formulate own original thoughts and responses

But elected officials represent the people who elect them. So Biden and Fetterman are representative of the kind of people who put them where they are.
It’s called the Marion Barry syndrome. DC would have re-elected him for life. They relate to the dysfunction and will support it.

He has in public many times get very loud and combative. The famous "No one ph uks with a Biden" quote part of the regale. He is disappointing. I expected better.
He also has a bad habit of whispering at the microphone. This would indicate a serious mental decline.

See? This is what BDS does to a person. All they can do is whine and cry.

Friends don't let friends do BDS.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste and a waste is a terrible thing to mind
Copy cat and lying about being so.

Last edited:
More evidence that BDS is a drug. It doesn't matter how stupid the claim is. The BDS-addicted losers here will lap it up.

BDS losers, we know you weren't born as whiny losers. Something transformed you into the spineless oozing creatures that you are now. What was it?

Try to help. Even if you understand that you're too far gone into whinybitchland and you can't save yourself, you could save someone else from becoming a BDS loser.

Have I told you "Fuck Joe Biden" yet today?

No?

Ok: Fuck Joe Biden.

Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you again. Tat ta for now!

Have I told you "Fuck Joe Biden" yet today?
Yes, let the hate flow through you. Get your hit of endorphins from your hate-rush.

The problem is that, since you're a junkie, you need a bigger and bigger fix each day to reach the same level of hate-ecstasy. That's why you keep trying to crank up the hate.

Fake news
Even for folks on the left, Axios is generally regarded as credible.

Old yeller: Biden's private fury​

Forum List

Back