Sheer Panic: Biden Donors Begging Him Not To Run, "No Back Up Plan"

Are you trying to tell me you have?

I'm just using it as a metaphor, not actually accusing anyone of sitting in a circle jerking each other off.
I know it's a metaphor. I'm telling you that what you complained about is what you have done before.

I never thought a major party would have trouble fielding candidates but take a look at what is waiting in line for the Democrats. Two useless California Marxists. That's why Joe is still making believe that he is the candidate. It saves those other two dipshits from having to hide in their basements. MAGA

I honestly don't care what it "sounds like" to you.
Have you ever used USMB's search feature? I did a quick search of your posts using "Trump" as the keyword. I stopped counting after 100 PAGES of hits. And you expect me to believe you have never engaged in a circle jerk?

Have you ever used USMB's search feature? I did a quick search of your posts using "Trump" as the keyword. I stopped counting after 100 PAGES of hits. And you expect me to believe you have never engaged in a circle jerk?
How nice for you, and it's nice for me to have a new fan too, but I'm still not doing what you guys are doing in this thread.

And it's getting old, Son. Move on.

How nice for you, and it's nice for me to have a new fan too, but I'm still not doing what you guys are doing in this thread.

And it's getting old, Son. Move on.
I'm not criticizing your participation in circle jerks. Most everyone does it at least some of the time. Even I have. I'm criticizing your criticism of others doing it while you yourself have done it. Take it for what it is intended; a constructive criticism. Do with it as you will. I don't believe you are a dumb person. I think you are smart. But smart people can still do dumb things.

I'm not criticizing your participation in circle jerks. Most everyone does it at least some of the time. Even I have. I'm criticizing your criticism of others doing it while you yourself have done it. Take it for what it is intended; a constructive criticism. Do with it as you will. I don't believe you are a dumb person. I think you are smart. But smart people can still do dumb things.
And you're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Strongly. Circle jerking is a time honored RWNJ tradition. I would never take it away from them. We Democrats are against "cultural appropriation" you know.

As previously mentioned, let it go.

The stupid Democrat plan is the California Communist.

However, the Moon Bats don't have anything to worry about. They have learned very well how to create fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

And you're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Strongly. Circle jerking is a time honored RWNJ tradition. I would never take it away from them. We Democrats are against "cultural appropriation" you know.

As previously mentioned, let it go.
If you see the "other team" as the only one engaging in "gamesmanship" then I take back what I said about you being smart.

Forum List

Back