Sheer Panic: Biden Donors Begging Him Not To Run, "No Back Up Plan"

If you see the "other team" as the only one engaging in "gamesmanship" then I take back what I said about you being smart.
Again, how nice for you.

eyeroll3.gif

As Argentina performs its ebullient version of Brexit, reality is beginning to force itself upon us whether the Left is ready or not.

One by one the machinations of the Left's political demise are falling comfortably into place.

You can tell all the lies in the World, but you can't cheat fate.

2024 is going to call for the largest tub of popcorn ever necessitated.

And maybe some booze.

Ready folks?

We're going in.
Dude it better be Orville Redenbacher. I want the double butter version..... And I'll take a few hard lemonades to go with it!

As Argentina performs its ebullient version of Brexit, reality is beginning to force itself upon us whether the Left is ready or not.

One by one the machinations of the Left's political demise are falling comfortably into place.

And maybe some booze.

Ready folks?

We're going in.
Yeah according to Rham's brother.... Biden is way past Soylent Green territory. Lol

And maybe some booze.

Ready folks?

We're going in.
Yeah they're pretty much stuck with him now. I don't understand what their panicking about. Biden has approximately the same number of supporters now that he did last time around. None of them have defected.....soooooo what's all the worry?

Yeah they're pretty much stuck with him now. I don't understand what their panicking about. Biden has approximately the same number of supporters now that he did last time around. None of them have defected.....soooooo what's all the worry?

Our victory will be earth shattering stuff.

We are literally about to enter a new stage of political/pop culture.

And it's all thanks to Big T.

God Bless Orange Man.

Harris is the backup plan.

She is just as willing to do and say anything she told and will lie right into people's faces with a big smile. She will be just as much of a tool to elitist backers using Biden to further their goals for America. Biden doesn't actually do anything, Harris will be no different as long as she gets her money and power.

Their only goal is to get Biden across the finish line in November. Once that happens they can let go of him and harriss will just step right in.

If she took over not only do Democrats get the puppet they want but they can spend the next 100 years applauding themselves for having "the first woman of color president"

Harris is the backup plan.

She is just as willing to do and say anything she told and will lie right into people's faces with a big smile. She will be just as much of a tool to elitist backers using Biden to further their goals for America. Biden doesn't actually do anything, Harris will be no different as long as she gets her money and power.

Their only goal is to get Biden across the finish line in November. Once that happens they can let go of him and harriss will just step right in.

If she took over not only do Democrats get the puppet they want but they can spend the next 100 years applauding themselves for having "the first woman of color president"
If anyone wants to elect a liar vote maga.

You don't like Vice-President Kamala Harris because she doesn't yield to your white privilege.

Forum List

Back