850 k Missing kids. What are the facts ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I have seen
this figure bandied about on a regularly basis but I can find no evidence of this.
The subtext is that these kids are spirited away by satanist dems for sex trafficking
purposes.

My current view is that the number is over egged to make a political point.Kids do go missing but not to the extent that is "reported".

Some kids do go missing on purpose, trying to escape a bad home.

Some kids do run away but come back. This gets reported on social media every day. Are they counted as "missing" when they clearly arent.

Some kids run away a lot. They are counted every time. This makes a nonsense of the stats.

It also obscures the size of the real problem. It doesnt help.

So where do these figures come from and what is the true figure ?

Last edited:
I have seen
this figure bandied about on a regularly basis but I can find no evidence of this.
The subtext is that these kids are spirited away by satanist dems for sex trafficking
purposes.

My current view is that the number is over egged to make a political point.Kids do go missing but not to the extent that is "reported".

Somekids do go missing on purpose, trying to escape a bad home.

Some kids do run away but come back. This gets reported on social media every day. Are they counted as "missing" when they clearly arent.

Some kids run away a lot. They are counted every time. This makes a nonsense of the stats.

If the United States government, aka Biden, cared about children and sex trafficking .. they would have the border locked down given the current state of record illegal immigration, sex trafficking and drug trafficking.

Good luck with that ...

I have seen
purposes.

Somekids do go missing on purpose, trying to escape a bad home.

I heard yesterday that Los Angelos alone has 70,000 homeless people on the streets. That would likely account for better than 40 or 50 or even 60 thousand of them.

I heard yesterday that Los Angelos alone has 70,000 homeless people on the streets. That would likely account for better than 40 or 50 or even 60 thousand of them.
You heard that from the voices in your sick head!

I have seen
purposes.

"Do 800,000 kids vanish every year in the United States? No, that's not true: The FBI noted it had 421,394 reports of missing children to the NCIC Missing Person Database in 2019 but over that time around 400,000 records for missing juveniles were added and removed, indicating the vast majority are fortunately located again. Only 4,828 of the total number -- or roughly 1% -- were marked as missing under circumstances indicating that the "disappearance may not have been voluntary; i.e., abduction/kidnapping," according to the FBI." Fact Check: 800,000 Is NOT An Accurate Number Of Kids Who Vanish Every Year In The U.S. | Lead Stories

"Do 800,000 kids vanish every year in the United States? No, that's not true: The FBI noted it had 421,394 reports of missing children to the NCIC Missing Person Database in 2019 but over that time around 400,000 records for missing juveniles were added and removed, indicating the vast majority are fortunately located again. Only 4,828 of the total number -- or roughly 1% -- were marked as missing under circumstances indicating that the "disappearance may not have been voluntary; i.e., abduction/kidnapping," according to the FBI." Fact Check: 800,000 Is NOT An Accurate Number Of Kids Who Vanish Every Year In The U.S. | Lead Stories
That sounds a lot more realistic.

I have seen
purposes.

sure sounds like youre trying to gaslight us into believing child sex trafficing isnt happening??

Forum List

Back