Biden Repeats the Fine People Hoax Again

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Biden, the "presidential" chronic liar repeats the fine people hoax again on his town hall.

Here is what president Trump actually said:

"I condemn white supremacists totally."

Let's not forget that the white nationalists have explicitly stated that they will be voting for Biden. Clearly he is building the future of race war they want.

LIAR!
Google"I+condemn+white+supremacists+totally."&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search

Biden, the "presidential" chronic liar repeats the fine people hoax again on his town hall.

Let's not forget that the white nationalists have explicitly stated that they will be voting for Biden. Clearly he is building the future of race war they want.

It's all they have "Trump Is A White Supremacist", well that and "Trump Is A Mass Murderer and Is Literally Hitler"

If American peoples are so ignorant and uneducated to fall for the above in huge numbers then they will deserve what they get.

LIAR!

There is no lie, president Trump did condemn white supremacists totally, and many times. Biden had ample time to find all those out, as did Wallace.

Now, when has Biden condemned Antifa?

LIAR!

There is no lie, president Trump did condemn white supremacists totally, and many times. Biden had ample time to find all those out, as did Wallace.

If that was true you would not have had to make up a fake quote in quotation marks!!!!
You lie like Tramp!

LIAR!

Joe Biden and Co. have said that Antifa doesn't exist that it's ONLY an idea, if I can remind peoples many have ALSO said that Communism doesn't exist and that Communism was ONLY EVER an idea.

LIAR!

If that was true you would not have had to make up a fake quote in quotation marks!!!!
You lie like Tramp!

I condemn morons like you just as much as president Trump denounces Biden voters.

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Not only did president Trump condemn the white nationalists, he saw the future where the far leftists that Biden refuses to condemn, are pulling down statues of American heroes.

Did he use the phrase "white supremacists coming out of the fields carrying torches, with their veins bulging..." again?

That seems to be a popular phrase with him.

Did he use the phrase "white supremacists coming out of the fields carrying torches, with their veins bulging..." again?

That seems to be a popular phrase with him.

Biden has not condemned Antifa, and kneels for BLM.

LIAR!

You lie like Tramp!

I condemn morons like you just as much as president Trump denounces Biden voters.
Still can't produce the fake quote, can you, LIAR.

LIAR!

You lie like Tramp!

Still can't produce the fake quote, can you, LIAR.

The whole conversation is quoted above your head.

I recall that the media was in the arms for president Trump not condemning the nationalists over this almost non-incident, immediately.

It's been months with dozens of people dead and billions in damages. Biden STILL has not condemned Antifa. This is the left, the enemy of America.

Forum List

Back