Biden Regime Scheming with Environmentalists to Unleash Backdoor Ban on Hunting and Fishing Across Parts of America

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That is why the "Chevron" case SCOTUS is taking on is so important.....If SCOTUS vacates it all such matters will be in the hands of congress instead of unelected agency weenies acting on executive branch marching orders.

It wasn't Fox.... roflmao
Read the article. It is a fox report.

"Fox News reported the regime is colluding with radical environmental groups to put this scheme into motion. Here is some background via Fox News:"

"Fox News reported that the Federal Fish and Wildlife Services (FWS) is now poised to act. In addition to banning lead ammunition, fishing tackle, the equipment used by anglers while fishing, will be banned as well."

Still laughing?

As a big game deer/duck, quail, woodcock, snipe, dove, rabbit, squirrel hunter, and fisherman, I oppose this move.

anything that can bring and father and his kids closer together these pieces of trash oppose.

As a big game deer/duck, quail, woodcock, snipe, dove, rabbit, squirrel hunter, and fisherman, I oppose this move.

Got to love the right wing trigger words in the story.

Nope, no bias here. Lol.

The first paragraph...

"Regime"
"Colluding"
"Radical"
"Scheme"

Good grief.

"Fox News reported the regime is colluding with radical environmental groups to put this scheme into motion. Here is some background via Fox News:"

"Fox News reported that the Federal Fish and Wildlife Services (FWS) is now poised to act. In addition to banning lead ammunition, fishing tackle, the equipment used by anglers while fishing, will be banned as well."

Still laughing?

Then it's probably true.

The op referenced Gateway Pundit

What the fck does it matter to you if anyone hunts or fish? If it does become a vegan retard and never buy meat or fish again.

Goddamn you're fcking stupid

Still laughing?

As usual ignoring the substance of the report like the lazy SJW fuck you are.

Now go off somewhere and get offended by being called the wrong pronoun.

The enviro wackos are having a field day in the Biden admin HEAPING regulations onto all sorts of things. Hunting, fishing, farming, ranching, you name it. Schemes that use things like the Lesser Prairie Chicken to BAN what they want to BAN.

Hell the Biden regime is mandating that mom and pop fishing outfits have a government monitor on their boats, and that they pay the $700 a day cost of the monitor out of their own pockets. Crazy shit like that. Spending not approved by congress.

Hell the Biden regime is mandating that mom and pop fishing outfits have a government monitor on their boats, and that they pay the $700 a day cost of the monitor out of their own pockets.
I haven't heard of that one. When did this shit start? I go saltwater speckled trout and redfish charter boat fishing in the Gulf of Mexico several times a year and haven't run into any government monitors on the boats. This has to be new or regional in certain areas.

There is in Arkansas. I've been to one fly fishing. Caught some nice ones.
That’s a hike so I need WV, VA Md or PA
Man catch them and clean them and pan fry over wood fire and it’s heaven. Then you stay overnight in a cabin right by where you fished

Forum List

Back