Republican Traitor Adam Kizinger Calls For Matt Gaetz To Resign

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A second senior member of Matt Gaetz's staff has quit, it emerged on Thursday, as the Florida congressman faced his first call from a Republican colleague to resign. On Thursday Devin Murphy quit his job as Gaetz's legislative director, sources told The New York Times. He told associates that he wanted to write bills, and that working with Gaetz was now similar to working for a tabloid news publication. It came just days after the resignation of Gaetz's press secretary, Luke Ball. Also on Thursday night Adam Kinzinger, a Republican congressman for Illinois, became the first from within the party to call for Gaetz to step down."

I posted yesterday that Matt Gaetz' former BFF is expected to enter into a plea deal and everyone is nervous about if he will offer testimony against Gaetz -- this is why I refer to the guy as Matt's former BFF -- because no real friend would do this...Matt is also being betrayed by yet another member of his staff.....and now this fake Republican Deep State communist cuck Adam Kizinger is demanding for Matt to resign?? Adam should be the one resigning; not Matt....What they are all doing is both shameful and disgusting -- you don't betray your friend or your colleague this way..

Traitor?

Republicans are running for the hills. Gaetz is as toxic as they come

"A second senior member of Matt Gaetz's staff has quit, it emerged on Thursday, as the Florida congressman faced his first call from a Republican colleague to resign. On Thursday Devin Murphy quit his job as Gaetz's legislative director, sources told The New York Times. He told associates that he wanted to write bills, and that working with Gaetz was now similar to working for a tabloid news publication. It came just days after the resignation of Gaetz's press secretary, Luke Ball. Also on Thursday night Adam Kinzinger, a Republican congressman for Illinois, became the first from within the party to call for Gaetz to step down."

I posted yesterday that Matt Gaetz' former BFF is expected to enter into a plea deal and everyone is nervous about if he will offer testimony against Gaetz -- this is why I refer to the guy as Matt's former BFF -- because no real friend would do this...Matt is also being betrayed by yet another member of his staff.....and now this fake Republican Deep State communist cuck Adam Kizinger is demanding for Matt to resign?? Adam should be the one resigning; not Matt....What they are all doing is both shameful and disgusting -- you don't betray your friend or your colleague this way..

^^^^^^^^
Supports child sex trafficking.

Because cult.

Gaetz is as toxic as Cuomo, I don’t see too many standing by them currently. Rumors about either don’t have to be true to make them toxic.

Gaetz is as toxic as Cuomo, I don’t see too many standing by them currently. Rumors about either don’t have to be true to make them toxic.

Difference with Cuomo is Cuomo has actual women accusing him of sexual abuse.
Isn't it interesting the Biden has a woman accusing him of sexual abuse but not one person demanding he resign?

When he gets to 15,000 nursing home murders and double-digit rape accusations you'll get my attention....

Until then, not so much..... filthy fucking animals.

You fuckers are tripping all over your self trying to defend a child sex trafficker

Where is the evidence? Right now it is an investigation. We have no idea of guilt or innocence at this point. I didn’t believe those that accused Biden, still waiting on the Cuomo deal.

I am not going to defend him, if he is guilty he needs life in prison. You are just a partisan hack and is in part what is wrong with America.

Forum List

Back