Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

The Republicans so far have not been seriously investigating anyone.
Ha ha
So repugnants can’t walk and chew gum ? They investigated Hillary, Birtherism and other fake news for years……nothing to show for it. I guess that’s a capitulation as to the incompetence of repugnants when in office. They do lead the league in just making up shit.

They investigated Hillary, Birtherism and other fake news for years……
Not seriously. The last serious Republican investigation was Ken Starr's investigation of Bill Clinton.

They do lead the league in just making up shit.
In my experience, most untrue statements are progressive denials of reality.

But anyway, look, I get that you are upset about Mr. Trump, but I'm in a phase where general political discussion just bores me.

Do you have anything more to say about guns and the Second Amendment?

Are you getting ready for the Supreme Court to start enforcing the Constitution and preventing progressives from violating the Second Amendment all the time?

It should only be another three months before freedom is restored all over America.

Not seriously. The last serious Republican investigation was Ken Starr's investigation of Bill Clinton.
Huh ? So you’re saying the right is too incompetent to walk and chew gum. Passing tax cuts for the rich and starting recessions occupies so much time, they can’t prosecute malfeasance. Got it….

Huh ? So you’re saying the right is too incompetent to walk and chew gum. Passing tax cuts for the rich and starting recessions occupies so much time, they can’t prosecute malfeasance. Got it….
Yeah, so I guess the endless Benghazi probe and the Hillary's email probe and the mindless Birtherism nonsense and the Hunter obsession don't count?

Yeah, so I guess the endless Benghazi probe and the Hillary's email probe and the mindless Birtherism nonsense and the Hunter obsession don't count?
Exactly
They had to cut the Hillary email probe short when her polls went up as she embarrassed the repugs during the congressional hearings.

Of course it’s only in your experience living in Oz with all the other Trump munchkins. Really ? Look at all the policies supported by libs vs those two, making up shit and white supremacy, supported by repugs.

Progressives are supported by the vast majority of educated people while repugs are supported by made up shit conspiracy theorists……..and Putin.

I used to wonder why anyone would buy anything that the obvious scoundrels in the GOP sell. Then I started to watch the taped rallies that Trump held across the country and I saw the faces behind his podium and that mystery was immediately solved. It looks like a casting for a remake of Green Acres. Thousands of idiots with about 11 teeth between them. Half of them look like Larry the Cable Guy and the other half look like Marjorie Trailer Queen clones. Just a crowd of idiots waiting to be branded with a giant T. And a bunch of Qanon whackos waiting for the return of JFK Jr. Elvis and Minnie Pearl.

Wickerthing
I used to wonder why anyone would buy anything that the obvious scoundrels in the GOP sell. Then I started to watch the taped rallies that Trump held across the country and I saw the faces behind his podium and that mystery was immediately solved. It looks like a casting for a remake of Green Acres. Thousands of idiots with about 11 teeth between them. Half of them look like Larry the Cable Guy and the other half look like Marjorie Trailer Queen clones. Just a crowd of idiots waiting to be branded with a giant T. And a bunch of Qanon whackos waiting for the return of JFK Jr. Elvis and Minnie Pearl.
And that’s their good side.

I used to wonder why anyone would buy anything that the obvious scoundrels in the GOP sell. Then I started to watch the taped rallies that Trump held across the country and I saw the faces behind his podium and that mystery was immediately solved.
Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry, and irrational fear.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.

"What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them)."

You are a paranoid sob aren't you.

But anyway, look, I get that you are upset about Mr. Trump, but I'm in a phase where general political discussion just bores me.

Do you have anything more to say about guns and the Second Amendment?

Are you getting ready for the Supreme Court to start enforcing the Constitution and preventing progressives from violating the Second Amendment all the time?

It should only be another three months before freedom is restored all over America.
Starr's investigation of Clinton was purely an act of vengeance to get back at him for taxing cigarettes.

Forum List

Back