Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Uh, I did show the video that says that in context. An armored police vehicle is seen as “the enemy”. He wants to defund the police, take away the armor they literally need to stay alive. He hates the police now, because his handlers have told him so.

Watch the Hannity video, there is a lot more.

You think Hannity is a credible source for anything?

Of course he is.

The murder rate was high for DECADES in my town---right over there----walking distance. During the 1990s ----in a small area of town (I walked all the way thru it each morning from train to work) there
were something like 50 MURDERS in the streets per year (I will estimate the area as no more than 2 square miles) It was young black males killing young black males------no cops but there were kids. I was horrified for their mothers The murder rate RIGHT THERE is soaring again. I doubt that billy-joe stalin will allow a release of the real figures. ---children are dying there too. I did not live in the area when I first came to town in the 1980s-----way back then I had a seven year old child. IMHO
Biden will kiss any ass to get votes

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Uh, I did show the video that says that in context. An armored police vehicle is seen as “the enemy”. He wants to defund the police, take away the armor they literally need to stay alive. He hates the police now, because his handlers have told him so.

He's a credible sourse for simpering bootlicking.

From someone who gets their marching orders from MSLSD, CNN and Mother Jones

Joe Biden's communist agenda:

1. Get police out of the way.
  2. Stop all gun manufacturing.
  3. stop all gun accessory manufacturing.
  4. Incrementally ban certain types of weapons.
  5. after more violence, ban more weapons.
  6. Complete ban and confiscation.
  7. Allow additional uncontested rioting.
  8. Surrender the office to his communist vice president.
  9. VP will continue with nationwide shut down until the entire system collapses.
  10. Cloward-Piven is achieved.
The Joe Biden presidency is a communist plot.

Biden thinks that the police is the problem but the Black Democrat voting block that commits the most Black on Black crime in this country that the police have to deal with would not be the problem?????

Biden is an idiot, isn't he?

Only an idiot would vote for him.

9. VP will continue with nationwide shut down until the entire system collapses.

The Democrats rioters don't understand that those police they hate are protecting them from the general public. If the police step down, the crazies will step up.

The moron is being managed by the far Left.

By the way, lets not also forget the moron also wants to raise our taxes. The Democrat answer to everything; raise taxes.

The moron is being managed by the far Left.

By the way, lets not also forget the moron also wants to raise our taxes. The Democrat answer to everything; raise taxes.

Whatever hurts America and Americans democrats are for

He is playing Biden’s own campaign video.
Are you saying it’s fake? If so, prove it.

Even a stopped clock right twice a day. Had to get something right, even if it was on accident

Please tell me, that you don't actually think Police are the Enemy....

American cops killed 1500 last year. French cops killed 26. Forty years of Republican "law and order policies" have created a police state where a country with 5% of the world's population, is home to 20% of the world imprisoned people. Republican's War on Drugs, Zero Tolerance, and minimum sentences, have seen the prison population explode by 450%, which means that more and more people are being charged and jailed. Even as crime rates have been dropping for more than 30 years.

Even as crime rates dropped, police budgets rose. School budgets were cut, city service budgets were slashed. Everyone had to do more with less, except the police. They got more and better equipment and resources, especially after the Iraq war ended, and became heavily militarized.

In 1980, when Ronald Reagan was elected, there were 479,958 people in jails and prisons in the USA. In 2016, there were 2,198,873 people in jails or prisons, but crime rates have been going down for 30 years. Why are more people going to jail, when there is less crime being committed?

There are more people in jail in the USA than in China or Russia - and those are repressive states, where they jail you for anything.

Raises and promotions for police officers are based on arrests and convictions. You have a situation where more and more police officers are chasing fewer and fewer criminals. I mean you had 4 cops going after George Floyd for passing a phony $20.

Every time you see one of these "police incidents" on video, you have a half dozen cops swarming some petty criminal. How many cops were involved in the Eric Garner killing? Over the guy selling cigarettes.

It costs, on average, $31,000 per year to keep someone in prison. Not to mention, if someone is in jail, they're not working, or paying taxes, so lost revenue there too. In some states, the per capita cost is $60,000 per year. Last year, cities of over 100,000 people paid out over $250 million on "excessive force claims". That's in addition to the 1500 people who were either shot by police or died while in police custody

When you look at the cold hard data, it's hard not to believe the police are out of control. And American taxpayers are paying the price. Sheriff Joe Arpaio wasn't voted out of office because the people of Maricopa County wanted illegals in their County. He was voted out of office, because the taxpayers had to pay out $20 million in court cases and settlements for harassment, intimmidation, false arrest and false imprisonment, and wrongful death.
You rail about the number of people in US prisons, Dragon Lady...yet you seem ready to elect the man who helped craft the piece of legislation that put more black Americans into prison than any other law passed in America! Joe Biden DID that but now you see him as the "answer" to the problem? I'm baffled by that! Trump on the other hand actually got prison reforms through a hostile Congress but you see him as the "problem"? How does that work exactly?

Even a stopped clock right twice a day. Had to get something right, even if it was on accident

Please tell me, that you don't actually think Police are the Enemy....

American cops killed 1500 last year. French cops killed 26. Forty years of Republican "law and order policies" have created a police state where a country with 5% of the world's population, is home to 20% of the world imprisoned people. Republican's War on Drugs, Zero Tolerance, and minimum sentences, have seen the prison population explode by 450%, which means that more and more people are being charged and jailed. Even as crime rates have been dropping for more than 30 years.

Even as crime rates dropped, police budgets rose. School budgets were cut, city service budgets were slashed. Everyone had to do more with less, except the police. They got more and better equipment and resources, especially after the Iraq war ended, and became heavily militarized.

In 1980, when Ronald Reagan was elected, there were 479,958 people in jails and prisons in the USA. In 2016, there were 2,198,873 people in jails or prisons, but crime rates have been going down for 30 years. Why are more people going to jail, when there is less crime being committed?

There are more people in jail in the USA than in China or Russia - and those are repressive states, where they jail you for anything.

Raises and promotions for police officers are based on arrests and convictions. You have a situation where more and more police officers are chasing fewer and fewer criminals. I mean you had 4 cops going after George Floyd for passing a phony $20.

Every time you see one of these "police incidents" on video, you have a half dozen cops swarming some petty criminal. How many cops were involved in the Eric Garner killing? Over the guy selling cigarettes.

It costs, on average, $31,000 per year to keep someone in prison. Not to mention, if someone is in jail, they're not working, or paying taxes, so lost revenue there too. In some states, the per capita cost is $60,000 per year. Last year, cities of over 100,000 people paid out over $250 million on "excessive force claims". That's in addition to the 1500 people who were either shot by police or died while in police custody

When you look at the cold hard data, it's hard not to believe the police are out of control. And American taxpayers are paying the price. Sheriff Joe Arpaio wasn't voted out of office because the people of Maricopa County wanted illegals in their County. He was voted out of office, because the taxpayers had to pay out $20 million in court cases and settlements for harassment, intimmidation, false arrest and false imprisonment, and wrongful death.
You rail about the number of people in US prisons, Dragon Lady...yet you seem ready to elect the man who helped craft the piece of legislation that put more black Americans into prison than any other law passed in America! Joe Biden DID that but now you see him as the "answer" to the problem? I'm baffled by that! Trump on the other hand actually got prison reforms through a hostile Congress but you see him as the "problem"? How does that work exactly?

OLDE, what was the piece of legislation that has put blacks into prisons?

Biden thinks that the police is the problem but the Black Democrat voting block that commits the most Black on Black crime in this country that the police have to deal with would not be the problem?????

Barr just said that the police are a problem. Are you going to demand that Trump fire him?

Barr just said that the police are a problem. Are you going to demand that Trump fire him?

citation?

citation?

Unfair policing of African Americans a 'widespread phenomenon,' Attorney General Barr says

If Barr thinks that the police are the problem and not the overwhelming Black Democrat voting criminal element then the answer is yes. That would make him a stupid as Biden.

If Barr thinks that the police is the problem and not the overwhelming Black Democrat voting criminal element then the answer is yes. That would make him a stupid as Biden.

Trump only hires the best.

If Barr thinks that the police is the problem and not the overwhelming Black Democrat voting criminal element then the answer is yes. That would make him a stupid as Biden.

Obama hired the scum of this country. Of course since Obama was filthy scum himself that is understandable, isn't it?

Obama hired the scum of this country. Of course since Obama was filthy scum himself that is understandable, isn't it?

I can't think of any appointments by Obama I supported. .....but that has nothing to do with what Barr said.

Forum List

Back