Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police

The states are cutting back everything , they are in a dire need funds due to the pandemic.
The "pandemic" is being exaggerated all out of proportion.

If the states didn't do that, folks could get back to work, and the economy could get rolling again. They would have no problem with tax revenue.

They are doing this to themselves, they like to destroy the economy.

They love deficit spending. . . .

Anything to destroy the economy and blame it on Trump.
Well we could have opened up successfully if Trump hadn't shit all over testing and isolating ill people.

We test more than any country in the world.
And Trump didnt put coronavirus patients in old folks homes or stuff em into subways that hadnt been cleaned in months.
Our testing is fucked because it's too late to contact trace. The virus will spread until it gets tired or we get a vaccine. and Trump downplayed testing in Feb when it could have made a difference, as it did in developed countries, which once - before Trump - we were one of.

After 5 months his reactions today. Still downplaying the crisis. He doesn’t care.

Defunding police is working so well in New York.
Where's the money going, now? Taxes are through the roof, they're robbing Peter to pay Paul, and Paul is spending it on some other liberal-ass bullshit for the taxpayers own benefit, unbeknownst to us, because wise guys and city hall aldermen are making more and more of our decisions for us on a progressive basis these days, especially in larger cities.

Unbelievable! I personally think we need an all out White police force and put these creatures down. We need to implement the plan by Jeff Rence and David Duke.

Unbelievable! We need an all out White police force and out these creatures down. We need to implement the plan by Jeff Rence and David Duke.

As much as I personally dislike Joe Biden, in this instance his words were taken somewhat out of context. However, I hold little doubt the man would end law enforcement as we know it nationwide. Face it, the man doesn't even know if he's got to go to the bathroom or already has. He's a walking, talking Depends commercial.

Just sit back, let the dolt talk away and enjoy some popcorn. Between Biden's gaffes, his calls for defunding cops and calling them the enemy, the democrats paramilitary wing the BLM and Antifa terrorizing American's in every major city this should be a cakewalk for Trump! He can and probably will use this in a commercial! Awesome.

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Even a stopped clock right twice a day. Had to get something right, even if it was on accident

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Uh, I did show the video that says that in context. An armored police vehicle is seen as “the enemy”. He wants to defund the police, take away the armor they literally need to stay alive. He hates the police now, because his handlers have told him so.

Watch the Hannity video, there is a lot more.

That was obama that gave away all that light armor to police nation wide
While we were talking about it last decade you idiots had your heads planted firmly up your ignorat dumbed down asses

they don't look

[/QUOTE

they don't look like an attacking enemy to me

Even a stopped clock right twice a day. Had to get something right, even if it was on accident

Please tell me, that you don't actually think Police are the Enemy....

American cops killed 1500 last year. French cops killed 26. Forty years of Republican "law and order policies" have created a police state where a country with 5% of the world's population, is home to 20% of the world imprisoned people. Republican's War on Drugs, Zero Tolerance, and minimum sentences, have seen the prison population explode by 450%, which means that more and more people are being charged and jailed. Even as crime rates have been dropping for more than 30 years.

Even as crime rates dropped, police budgets rose. School budgets were cut, city service budgets were slashed. Everyone had to do more with less, except the police. They got more and better equipment and resources, especially after the Iraq war ended, and became heavily militarized.

In 1980, when Ronald Reagan was elected, there were 479,958 people in jails and prisons in the USA. In 2016, there were 2,198,873 people in jails or prisons, but crime rates have been going down for 30 years. Why are more people going to jail, when there is less crime being committed?

There are more people in jail in the USA than in China or Russia - and those are repressive states, where they jail you for anything.

Raises and promotions for police officers are based on arrests and convictions. You have a situation where more and more police officers are chasing fewer and fewer criminals. I mean you had 4 cops going after George Floyd for passing a phony $20.

Every time you see one of these "police incidents" on video, you have a half dozen cops swarming some petty criminal. How many cops were involved in the Eric Garner killing? Over the guy selling cigarettes.

It costs, on average, $31,000 per year to keep someone in prison. Not to mention, if someone is in jail, they're not working, or paying taxes, so lost revenue there too. In some states, the per capita cost is $60,000 per year. Last year, cities of over 100,000 people paid out over $250 million on "excessive force claims". That's in addition to the 1500 people who were either shot by police or died while in police custody

When you look at the cold hard data, it's hard not to believe the police are out of control. And American taxpayers are paying the price. Sheriff Joe Arpaio wasn't voted out of office because the people of Maricopa County wanted illegals in their County. He was voted out of office, because the taxpayers had to pay out $20 million in court cases and settlements for harassment, intimmidation, false arrest and false imprisonment, and wrongful death.

we got the huddled masses------as for France, I would not walk MOST of the streets past 9 pm

That was obama that gave away all that light armor to police nation wide
While we were talking about it last decade you idiots had your heads planted firmly up your ignorat dumbed down asses

The current program started in 1997 when Clinton established the Law Enforcement Support Office, but the first transfer of military equipment started after Desert Storm in 1991, under George H.W. Bush.

Forum List

Back