Biden Poised To Remove Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard From Terror List To Wrap Up Nuke Deal

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Biden Poised To Remove Iran’s IRGC From Terror List To Wrap Up Nuke Deal

At a moment a restored JCPOA Iran nuclear deal is said to be nearing the finish line, despite recent complications involving Russia’s demand of written guarantees that Ukraine-related sanctions won’t hinder its trade with the Islamic Republic, the White House is poised to remove Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps from the official terrorist.

Biden’s potentially reversing Trump’s 2019 designation of the elite Iranian military group as a Foreign Terrorist Organization is being seen as a final huge concession toward Tehran, with the immediate effect of providing energy markets relief as additional oil supplies are badly needed for Europe.
Axios’ Barak Ravid reports Wednesday that “The Biden administration is considering removing Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps from a terror blacklist in return for a public commitment from Iran to de-escalation in the region, three Israeli officials and two U.S. sources tell me.”

Biden Poised To Remove Iran’s IRGC From Terror List To Wrap Up Nuke Deal | Biden Poised To Remove Iran’s IRGC From Terror List To Wrap Up Nuke Deal At a moment a restored JCPOA Iran nuclear deal is said to be nearing the finish line, despite recent complications involving Russia’s demand of written guarantees that Ukraine-related sanctions won’t hinder its trade with the Islamic Republic, the White House is

Damn, (if true) how can Tater be so stupid......But the way he's giving away the farm just to get a deal and spite Trump it's little wonder to me.

At a moment a restored JCPOA Iran nuclear deal is said to be nearing the finish line, despite recent complications involving Russia’s demand of written guarantees that Ukraine-related sanctions won’t hinder its trade with the Islamic Republic, the White House is poised to remove Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps from the official terrorist.

Biden’s potentially reversing Trump’s 2019 designation of the elite Iranian military group as a Foreign Terrorist Organization is being seen as a final huge concession toward Tehran, with the immediate effect of providing energy markets relief as additional oil supplies are badly needed for Europe.
Axios’ Barak Ravid reports Wednesday that “The Biden administration is considering removing Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps from a terror blacklist in return for a public commitment from Iran to de-escalation in the region, three Israeli officials and two U.S. sources tell me.”

Biden Poised To Remove Iran’s IRGC From Terror List To Wrap Up Nuke Deal | Biden Poised To Remove Iran’s IRGC From Terror List To Wrap Up Nuke Deal At a moment a restored JCPOA Iran nuclear deal is said to be nearing the finish line, despite recent complications involving Russia’s demand of written guarantees that Ukraine-related sanctions won’t hinder its trade with the Islamic Republic, the White House is

Damn, (if true) how can Tater be so stupid......But the way he's giving away the farm just to get a deal and spite Trump it's little wonder to me.
Ass wipe should ask them to join NATO for Christ sake

USSA News

Ussanews.com calls itself “the Tea Party’s front page” and says on its “About” page:

“This site is here directly because of the direction this country, the USA, is headed. Too much government!”

The site is registered through Tucows, a company that hides the identity and location of the owner of the website.

This won't work unless Israel is completely on board.

USSA News

Ussanews.com calls itself “the Tea Party’s front page” and says on its “About” page:

“This site is here directly because of the direction this country, the USA, is headed. Too much government!”

The site is registered through Tucows, a company that hides the identity and location of the owner of the website.

What part about (if true) did you miss?

What you post could be said about the MSM that you rely on in spades but I'm sure they have fact checked themselves and found nothing amiss. ;)

USSA News

Thanks for that info. I'm bookmarking it. You finally, after all these yrs did sumptin useful....congrats

Go to Iran and complain and see how long before your head is on a platter ninny

Factcheck...BWWWHAHAHA

I don’t know what is happening now, but it was the left that supported the Islamists in Iran. It's clear as daylight. They brought Khomeini to power. They tried to do this already in the 60s, under Kennedy.

The conflict between Iran and the US ended under Obama. They immediately found common ground with the Iranian Islamist Rouhani, Khomeini's heir. Islamists are their "blood brothers", that's why they lick the ass of the Taliban

I don’t know what is happening now, but it was the left that supported the Islamists in Iran. It's clear as daylight. They brought Khomeini to power. They tried to do this already in the 60s, under Kennedy.
You didn't know what was happening then either.

The conflict between Iran and the US ended under Obama. They immediately found common ground with the Iranian Islamist Rouhani, Khomeini's heir. Islamists are their "blood brothers", that's why they lick the ass of the Taliban

You don't know anything about Iran. The objective is to bring Iran back into the international community as a good citizen. Israel should stop threatening Iran. The Taliban are Deobandi, not Shia.

You don't know anything about Iran. The objective is to bring Iran back into the international community as a good citizen. Israel should stop threatening Iran. The Taliban are Deobandi, not Shia.
These are all fairy tales for the mass consumer of chewing gum.

There, the left has always supported the Islamists, including Obama found common ground with Islamic Revolution activist Rouhani

These are all fairy tales for the mass consumer of chewing gum.

There, the left has always supported the Islamists, including Obama found common ground with Islamic Revolution activist Rouhani
You are fos. Have you ever been to Iran? I get tickled over the BS about Obama and Jarrett. She left Iran before her 5th birthday and Iran had a huge expat community back then. I have been there many times.

You are fos. Have you ever been to Iran? I get tickled over the BS about Obama and Jarrett. She left Iran before her 5th birthday and Iran had a huge expat community back then. I have been there many times.
Suppose my cat was taken to Iran on a tour. Is this a good argument that she knows Iranian politics better than me?

Speak to the point. I'm talking about the facts: the left supports the Iranian Islamists and finds agreement with them.

Didn't they just bomb the new American consulate in Iraq and take credit for it? (I hear they missed)

Suppose my cat was taken to Iran on a tour. Is this a good argument that she knows Iranian politics better than me?

Speak to the point. I'm talking about the facts: the left supports the Iranian Islamists and finds agreement with them.
Has nothing to do with the left. The US made some real stupid blunders in Iran dating back 70 years... And many since then. Revolutions are often hijacked. We didn't take the students seriously.

At 77 Carter arrives, and at 78 the Islamic Revolution begins. Another unfortunate "coincidence"

Yep, but it got no MSM traction at all....I wonder why?
I heard plenty about it when it happened, but apparently no real damage and the Rev Guard said it was aimed at Israeli assets. So life as usual.

Forum List

Back