Biden Pissed That Tony Blinken Brought An Aide With Purple Hair To CCP Meeting

And you libtards mocked the Trump administration?....unbelievable...the CCP would have never dealt with a Trump team like this...we are in big trouble people....

I've seen her around, during something Congress was doing recently. Unusual hair color, but hey. Is President Biden being a bit of a fuddy duddy?

Well, when you surround yourself with clowns and freaks, what more could you expect.

I have no problem with the hair. Times change. Look how popular tattoos are now and I'm covered in them. Granted they weren't "hip" when I got them but isn't it strange how all things come full circle.
If the person has the intellect then their expression of individuality is irrelevant.

And no, my hair isn't colored lol. Natural silver/gray

I've seen her around, during something Congress was doing recently. Unusual hair color, but hey. Is President Biden being a bit of a fuddy duddy?
I am sure international world leaders think nothing of purple hair.

In truth it is an indication that the US is no longer to be taken seriously. That's why Biden and Binky were treated as badly as they were.

Well, the communist countries, China and Russia, don't like President Biden's approach, that's for sure. Maybe it's not bad that they're pissed. I'm not up on diplomacy tactics, but we've been letting China and Russia get away with their shit for too long.

Well, the communist countries, China and Russia, don't like President Biden's approach, that's for sure. Maybe it's not bad that they're pissed. I'm not up on diplomacy tactics, but we've been letting China and Russia get away with their shit for too long.
They aren't pissed. They are amused. They will get away with a lot more. Humiliating and laughing at Winky and Blinky is just the beginning.

They aren't pissed. They are amused. They will get away with a lot more. Humiliating and laughing at Winky and Blinky is just the beginning.
Horseshit, you miserable piece of work.

Horseshit, you miserable piece of work.
baizuo biden gifted the chinese billions by joining the paris climate accords and this is what he got back in return
Baizuo biden gifted the chinese millions by joining the who, and this is what he got back in return.
Baizuo biden refused to call china on their shit spreading covid 19 and this is what he got back in return.
All baizuo biden has left is a date for a debate with putin

Wait till those communist assholes see Rachel Levine, Biden's secret weapon. That'll definitely be a LOL moment.
I agree that having "it" there would be sure to impress the Chinese (who thought they had the market cornered on cheap knockoffs)!!!
ZomboMeme 06032021064334.jpg

Forum List

Back