Biden physical set for Feb. 16 as White House misses January deadline

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Scheduling problems? I call BS on that.

And will Joe finally submit to a cognitive test?

President Biden will get his annual physical on Feb. 16, the White House said Wednesday — after promising the checkup would be completed by the end of January.

When asked by reporters for an update Jan. 20 on when the exam would take place, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre answered: “He will have one before the — by the time the end of this month is out.”

An administration official said in a statement that the delay “was just a matter of scheduling around what has been a busy and evolving travel schedule in recent weeks.”

The findings will be “released publicly in the same manner as last year,” the official added, apparently meaning that presidential physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor will issue a report — but not answer journalist questions. O’Connor has never been allowed to brief reporters directly, including when Biden was treated for COVID-19 last year.

It’s unclear if the 80-year-old president, who regularly shares false or embellished memories, will submit to a cognitive exam.

Biden is preparing to launch a 2024 re-election campaign and would be 86 years old if he completes a full second term — heightening the stakes of the inspection at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland.

...​

It doesn't matter what the results are, they will only say what they want us to know. I trust nothing this administration says as I've never in my life seen a administration himhaw, skirt and outright lie as much as this one does.

Why bother? Everyone already knows he's physically, mentally, and morally unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back