Breaking! Tyre Nichols' Rumored Connection to Cop's Ex-Wife Under Investigation

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What did I tell you folks. I surmised this might been the reason they hunted Tyre down a few days ago. Now the real truth is fixing to come out.

My feeling is that he was shagging at least two of the cops partners and was blackmailing two others because they were lovers .

However , best left to the professionals , methinks .Rumours also abound about inter state people trafficking and drugs all run by a senior white officer known as Mr Big.
DYOR . Updates soon .

If true, and I'm just discussing this until more comes out, but if true it seems to me that it would create an argument for 1st degree murder and life in prison.

If true, and I'm just discussing this until more comes out, but if true it seems to me that it would create an argument for 1st degree murder and life in prison.

for 1st degree murder it would require them to have wanted to kill the guy, not just kick his ass.

Still it gives a motive for why they just went after him. I still haven't seen any dash cam of the leadup to the stop, just them pulling him out of the car.

for 1st degree murder it would require them to have wanted to kill the guy, not just kick his ass.

If in the midst of committing a crime, you end up killing someone......................

Defined. Felony murder is committed when a person dies while you are committing another felony crime.

If in the midst of committing a crime, you end up killing someone......................

Defined. Felony murder is committed when a person dies while you are committing another felony crime.

That's felony murder, which depending on the State may be 1st degree murder or something else.

Usually 1st degree murder means you intend to kill the person, plan in detail to kill the person, and then kill the person.

That's felony murder, which depending on the State may be 1st degree murder or something else.

Usually 1st degree murder means you intend to kill the person, plan in detail to kill the person, and then kill the person.

Technicalities aside, life in prison.

Forum List

Back