Biden Pedo Tapes

Hunter, the drug addicted loser, probably would enjoy this type of thing. He has a history of being a sexually deviant creep. But I need corroboration from multiple credible sources who've seen the evidence. But that's just me. I like proof. Especially for something so salacious.

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced stories over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.

And tramp brother was a alcoholic and he
-----------------------------------------

"He had a profound impact on my life, because you never know where you're going to end up," Trump said. "I've known so many people that were so strong and so powerful [yet] they were unable to stop drinking."

Its the same thing, are you mocking addiction?? Sounds to me you are.

Hunter is a drug addict. Facts are facts.

Hunter, the drug addicted loser, probably would enjoy this type of thing. He has a history of being a sexually deviant creep. But I need corroboration from multiple credible sources who've seen the evidence. But that's just me. I like proof. Especially for something so salacious.

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced stories over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.

"He had a profound impact on my life, because you never know where you're going to end up," Trump said. "I've known so many people that were so strong and so powerful [yet] they were unable to stop drinking."

He’s a pedo like daddy in his speedo

I would again like to point out to Mac that NO ONE is denying these stories. That's because everyone very well knows that they are true. Some people are such devoted cultists for the man who can't condemn the cults of BLM or Antifa, that they can't see what is right in front of us.

tramp's bother died from alcoholism.. Are you making fun of people who are addicted??

Last I heard Biden was staying off from coke, and that maddens you?

Can't say I would be surprised.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.
Putin waiting until Trump loses in a few weeks?

You really are a tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

And as usual, you got nothing. Natural News??? LOL.
That like a site put out by nudists? :)
There are so many threads now on what this guy did, I wonder how he found the time!

:laugh:
Same thing you liars say about Trump. Trump did this Trump did that, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Where does he find time?
Minor difference: We can point to video of him saying and doing it.

Swing and a miss, slugger.

No you can't, however, we can.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

Biden committing to his Satanic possession of an Asian.

Bidens have a long history of questionable conduct with Asian children. Now imagine a Biden on crack...

Very creepy.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

Hunter Biden is a pedo, a shirt chaser , an adulterer, and a sexual abuser,

Gee are you sure your not talking about tramp.

President Trump is a womanizer. Don't blame us when your bra unticks itself when the bull is in presence.
Womanizer? Yes he is...............sexual deviant? Violent pedophile rapist? NO.

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.

Didn't Adam Schiff get those, he must be keeping them for himself.

I would again like to point out to Mac that NO ONE is denying these stories. That's because everyone very well knows that they are true. Some people are such devoted cultists for the man who can't condemn the cults of BLM or Antifa, that they can't see what is right in front of us.

tramp bother died from alcoholism.. Are you making fun of people who are addicted??

Not sure how you got there......are you a drug addict who's accused of abusing little girls?

You know I never looked at your link but I don't think its appropriate for Politics, and I reported it.

tramp bother died from alcoholism.. Are you making fun of people who are addicted??

Not sure how you got there......are you a drug addict who's accused of abusing little girls?

You don't know any of those assumptions. Its all in your head.

You dream of the man all the time. The alpha of alphas. Look at this, you even bring him to a thread he was not even mentioned in.

American leader for America!
The fawning never stops...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You don't know any of those assumptions. Its all in your head.

Hunter is a drug addict. He was thrown out of the Navy for snorting cocaine.

Here is slow Joe himself admitting his son has a drug problem..... “My son, like a lot of people, like a lot of people you know at home, had a drug problem. He’s overtaken it. He’s fixed it. He’s worked on it, and I’m proud of him. I’m proud of my son.” Joe Biden Said He’s Proud of His Son For Overcoming His Drug Problem—And the Internet Is Loving It

Facts are facts.

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced story over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.
Say bub...

6f430rsb4gt51.jpg

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced story over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.
Say bub...

6f430rsb4gt51.jpg
Thanks for making my point. Damn you are slow witted!!

Hunter Biden is a pedo, a shirt chaser , an adulterer, and a sexual abuser,

Gee are you sure your not talking about tramp.

President Trump is a womanizer. Don't blame us when your bra unticks itself when the bull is in presence.

Got to be Tramp, he is a filthy pig in thought, words and deeds.

You dream of the man all the time. The alpha of alphas. Look at this, you even bring him to a thread he was not even mentioned in.

American leader for America!

He is the potus isn't he, and Biden is running against him, and your picking on his son??

I am married for 34 years, I never dream of men.
Picking on his son??????????

:abgg2q.jpg:

You know I never looked at your link but I don't think its appropriate for Politics, and I reported it.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU POSTED, BUT MY SNOWFLAKE ASS DOESN'T THINK IT BELONGS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :iyfyus.jpg:

If you want to see what True accomplishment looks like, look at all the accomplishments of president Trump in four years. And this was AFTER becoming a billionaire. Biden's forty years of failure is nothing in comparison.
LOLLLOOOLOOLLLLLOOOOOOOL.
naturalnews.bullshit

You clowns are grasping hard.
"All the assomplishments of president trump" ????????????? WTF? Which ones again?
Trump is no Billionaire. he is in debt up his A$$
Bankrupt in the USA, loans VIA foreign Governments and Banks, which keep his lavish lifestyle afloat.

When he loses on NOV 3, all of that Foreign Support will disappear, and they will demand re-payment, which of course trump can't repay, so we shall see how these foreign banks respond.

Probably not good for trump and his LAME family.

Say bub...

6f430rsb4gt51.jpg
1603146592588.png

Bent Dick Willy with Epstein's underage sex slave............

1603146635668.png

Forum List

Back