Biden Pedo Tapes

Can't say I would be surprised.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.

Keep jerking off Jack. Your smell of fear is palpable. Frankly, I don't care what Hunter does with my life, all I care about is apparently how his father used him all around the world to squeeze foreign governments for hundreds of millions of dollars, half of which seems to have gone back into his dad's pocket.

The last thing we need in the WH is a crook, much less one that would bring back Obama's policies.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

Hunter Biden is a pedo, a shirt chaser , an adulterer, and a sexual abuser,

Gee are you sure your not talking about tramp.

President Trump is a womanizer. Don't blame us when your bra unticks itself when the bull is in presence.

President Trump is a womanizer. Don't blame us when your bra unticks itself when the bull is in presence.

Got to be Tramp, he is a filthy pig in thought, words and deeds.

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.
Putin waiting until Trump loses in a few weeks?

You really are a tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

And as usual, you got nothing. Natural News??? LOL.
That like a site put out by nudists? :)
There are so many threads now on what this guy did, I wonder how he found the time!

:laugh:
Same thing you liars say about Trump. Trump did this Trump did that, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Where does he find time?

Keep digging.

There are so many threads now on what this guy did, I wonder how he found the time!

Same thing you liars say about Trump. Trump did this Trump did that, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Where does he find time?
Minor difference: We can point to video of him saying and doing it.

Swing and a miss, slugger.

You dream of the man all the time. The alpha of alphas. Look at this, you even bring him to a thread he was not even mentioned in.

American leader for America!

Keep digging.

Attack the messenger when you don't like the message? Time to grow up don't you think?

Time to post a legitimate news site with a reputable article on the subject..oh wait..there aren't any. Just alt-right (and Fox).
Grow up and pull your head out of right wing media. They lie to you. They warp your objectivity.
Actually I posted earlier on different treads--------I get bored repeating myself and think that you who know nothing or who are just playing silly games need put your big girl panties on and learn to google. I am not your mamma and shouldn't be expected to baby you. Notice the emails that are written so you won't have to worry about the site just the source.

Hunter, the drug addicted loser, probably would enjoy this type of thing. He has a history of being a sexually deviant creep. But I need corroboration from multiple credible sources who've seen the evidence. But that's just me. I like proof. Especially for something so salacious.

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced story over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.

Last edited:

Keep digging.

No you can't, however, we can.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

Biden committing to his Satanic possession of an Asian.

Bidens have a long history of questionable conduct with Asian children. Now imagine a Biden on crack...

You dream of the man all the time. The alpha of alphas. Look at this, you even bring him to a thread he was not even mentioned in.

American leader for America!

He is the potus isn't he, and Biden is running against him, and your picking on his son??

I am married for 34 years, I never dream of men.

Keep digging.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

Bidens have a long history of questionable conduct with Asian children. Now imagine a Biden on crack...

Now why is McConnel and his wife letting him feel his grand dtr hair, are they pedophiles.

I would again like to point out to Mac that NO ONE is denying these stories. That's because everyone very well knows that they are true. Some people are such devoted cultists for the man who can't condemn the cults of BLM or Antifa, that they can't see what is right in front of us.

Keep digging.

Now why is McConnel and his wife letting him feel his grand dtr hair, are they pedophiles.

The cult of pedo goes deep with democrats. We all can recall that some of the top officials got even convicted for prison for it.

And now they are defending the cult movie "Cuties".

I get it, it's an elite fantasy for the sadistic.

Keep digging.

Bidens should sue if it isn’t true!

Hunter, the drug addicted loser, probably would enjoy this type of thing. He has a history of being a sexually deviant creep. But I need corroboration from multiple credible sources who've seen the evidence. But that's just me. I like proof. Especially for something so salacious.

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced stories over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.

And tramp brother was a alcoholic and he
-----------------------------------------

"He had a profound impact on my life, because you never know where you're going to end up," Trump said. "I've known so many people that were so strong and so powerful [yet] they were unable to stop drinking."

Its the same thing, are you mocking addiction?? Sounds to me you are.

The cult of pedo goes deep with democrats. We all can recall that some of the top officials got even convicted for prison for it.

And now they are defending the cult movie "Cuties".

That being said, if I apply the same standard that the TDS adled democrats did to every "anonymous" sourced stories over the past 4 years...Hunter Biden is a child molesting pedophile who needs to be hung from his balls.

And tramp brother was a alcoholic and he
-----------------------------------------

"He had a profound impact on my life, because you never know where you're going to end up," Trump said. "I've known so many people that were so strong and so powerful [yet] they were unable to stop drinking."

Beating up kids is almost as bad as drinking alcohol.

Trump wants the job. Warts and all. The crap he has taken no one else would. Trump is doing more in a week then Biden in months. You are going with the Prog agenda. Well the agenda needs to take a back seat this time around also. And Trump will be better for most Americans while Biden will be for special interest groups.

Keep digging.

It’s really simple. Biden should sue of it isn’t true!

Forum List

Back