Biden pardons Hunter if he is indicted, why wouldn't he? He is the son of the Potus.

Yes, yes, we get it. You're okay with the President of the United States saying he's going to help the American people, then turning around and selling our oil to the Communist Chinese (enriching his son in the process), THEN going begging to the Saudis for more oil.

That's stupid as fuck. No wonder you're okay with it.

What a pathetic attempt at straight up lying about what I said.

Reserve releases DID help lower the prices. In what fucking world does that not help American people?

FX-db-Z0-Xo-Agt-Y2v.png

Last edited:
he added a full pardon for Stone and a pardon for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

Trump had already commuted Stone’s sentence and pardoned Flynn, even though both lied to investigators looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Duncan Hunter, Chris Collins and Steve Stockman. All three abused their privileged positions for their own or their families’ financial gain.

Trump followed up Wednesday with a pardon for Charles Kushner

Trump also pardoned four Blackwater guards convicted in a 2007 shooting that killed 14 Iraqi civilians and wounded 17. Blackwater, of course, was founded by Erik Prince, a prominent Trump backer (who was himself caught up in the Mueller investigation) and the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

We have one justice system for his predominantly rich, white and male friends and allies, and another for the rest of America.

Trump pardons: Rewards for his mostly rich, white, male friends & allies (usatoday.com)
-------------------------------------------
as long as you were a republican and friends of Donald Trump, no problem you got pardoned.
First he has to be found to have committed crimes.

Maybe Biden should pull a Trump and float the idea and obstruct justice like Trump did for all his cons.

What a pathetic attempt at straight up lying about what I said.

Reserve releases DID help lower the prices. In what fucking world does that not help American people?

FX-db-Z0-Xo-Agt-Y2v.png
Dude, people aren't driving and using the available supply....this creates an artificial surplus. Biden was responsible for the high gas prices and now, lamely try's to take credit for it.

Dude, people aren't driving and using the available supply...
WTF? People not driving?

SOURCE.

I mean I know that whatever pops into your head is good enough for you to belive, but when talking to semi-fuctioning adults you've got to back up your claims.

WTF? People not driving?

SOURCE.

I mean I know that whatever pops into your head is good enough for you to belive, but when talking to semi-fuctioning adults you've got to back up your claims.
Maybe look outside once in a while......about the only time there is any amount of traffic, it's work travel time, then the streets are relatively dead. Thanks to Biden, nobody can afford a lot of things, especially gasoline, so they now travel very wisely......creating an artificial surplus. Get the price of gas low enough, the cycle will reverse itself.

Biden has drained it down to 450 mill, give or take.
Maybe look outside once in a while......about the only time there is any amount of traffic, it's work travel time, then the streets are relatively dead. Thanks to Biden, nobody can afford a lot of things, especially gasoline, so they now travel very wisely......creating an artificial surplus. Get the price of gas low enough, the cycle will reverse itself.

It's crapload of traffic here. So I guess you that proves you are full of crap.

Prove me wrong then.
Dummy I just did, by your own standard.

When I asked you to SOURCE your claim that "no one is driving" you said that it could simply be observed.

We'll, I observe no reduction in traffic, so by your own standard,

When you are done playing in the sand box, go look up national gasoline demand stats.

Dummy I just did, by your own standard.

When I asked you to SOURCE your claim that "no one is driving" you said that it could simply be observed.

We'll, I observe no reduction in traffic, so by your own standard,

When you are done playing in the sand box, go look up national gasoline demand stats.
I did and it's dropping.....just like I said. No one is driving like they did when gas was cheaper....a quick trip to the store will tell you that.

I did and it's dropping.....just like I said
Look buddy, do you understand supply and demand basics?

Let do a quiz:

Lower demand for gasoline causes prices to:
a. go up
b. go down
c. remain same

Supplying more gasoline to market causes prices to:
a. go up
b. go down
c. remain same

Generally correct answer for both is b.

If your arguments require you to deny correct answers to these questions you better have some damn good reasons aside from "Guy I don't like is in the White House"

Last edited:
Look buddy, do you understand supply and demand basics?

Let do a quiz:

Lower demand for gasoline causes prices to:
a. go up
b. go down
c. remain same

Supplying more gasoline to market causes prices to:
a. go up
b. go down
c. remain same

Generally correct answer for both is b.

If your arguments require you to deny correct answers to these questions you better have some damn good reasons aside from "Guy I don't like is in the White House"
Gas production has been about the same between last year and now. Gas demnd has dropped due to people driving less due to the high cost.....That simple.

Forum List

Back