Biden on TV now claiming on his first day in office he sent a comprehensive plan to overhaul our immigration system.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Then he blamed Republicans for nothing getting done. Someone should inform him that the Democrats controlled the House and Senate on his first day.

No link yet since it is live.

Last edited:
I believe it is called politics, take credit for everything good and blame the other side for everything bad.

Actually, its called "lying" which is what the libs are calling Rep. Santos out over.

And this lie is a lot more rancid that Mr. Santos fibbing about whether he takes it in the caboose or not.

Should Biden be investigated over this, libs?

He somehow failed to mention that everything was predicated on a 8-year path to citizenship with no meaningful increased border security.....You know, a wall.

LOL....The wife and I were eating lunch and we about choked when he said Cumswalla (in the background like some kind of retarded buzzard) knows all about the border. WTF?

FJB

He is off script and babbling like a lunatic now.

Why do we need all these new programs (an app for your phone :auiqs.jpg: ) if the border is secure like the Regime claims?

Yeah it was Republicans who said this:

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Yeah it was Republicans who said this:

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

That must have been his comprehensive immigration reform plan.

And I guess it was Republicans who sent this message out to the world:

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

"MSNBC Democratic presidential primary debate co-moderator Savannah Guthrie asked the candidates to raise their hand if their healthcare plan would cover undocumented immigrants."

"This is a show of hands question and hold them up so people can see. Raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants," Guthrie said to the candidates Thursday night."

Forum List

Back