Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

You LIED again!

It was already doing well when Biden came along January 20, at the time America was #4 in the world in vaccinations, since then it has slid to #5... under Biden....

LINK
HAHA
:oops8:
Dana7360

Up to Biden's inauguration day, 412,145 Americans died from Covid. To date, it's now 550,761. So Biden has now killed 138,616 Americans in a fraction of the time than under Trump. So it's clear Biden has been doing fuck all to prevent Covid deaths.

In 10 months doing what would take 10 years!
Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

The 10 year statement is like fighting the last war.

Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.

Pfizer admitted that Operation Warp Speed was a catalyst for getting the vaccine to market earlier than expected. That would give Trump credit and you are a bigot and it wouldn’t fit your agenda.

Actually millions of people dying gave every vaccine maker the catalyst to produce a vaccine faster. The proverbial build a better mouse trap. But in this case, you trap didn't have to be better, it just had to work.
135646435_109024237768188_3523731134980784550_o.jpg

You've been had, corona has over a 98% survival rate.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

Not only didn't trump not buy enough but when offered enough vaccine, trump refused it.

The vaccine trump refused went to Europe.

No responsible president refuses vaccine.

Speaking of psychotic, sure, babe, Trump spent all year rushing the virus, then didn't buy any. Sure he didn't.

Here's some factual information that won't get through your Nazi Democrat programming:

Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.

Pence doesn't have the power to cut the regulations, Trump did.

Meanwhile another ignorant democrat shows up unaware on how successful the Vaccinations program is, America is #5 in the world.

Thanks to Trump.

Anything you can do to avoid have to say Trump did even one thing right. Fucking Pathetic.

States have their own Department's of Health that are far more suited to figure out how to distribute a vaccine than some feds who don't know the infrastructure like the State people do. This goes double for larger cities and counties with their own DoH's as well.

Nothing has really changed from Trump to Biden except cosmetics and of course the press going from attack dog to Bichon.

Oh man what a fuckwit you are!

You STILL haven't visited the chart, which is why your stupidity is at full speed today. No other nation comes close and not only that none of them will catch up to America the rest of the year. America's vaccinate rate is increasing slowly.

You have nothing left but bullshit to offer.

Vaccinated.png

Anything you can do to avoid have to say Trump did even one thing right. Fucking Pathetic.

States have their own Department's of Health that are far more suited to figure out how to distribute a vaccine than some feds who don't know the infrastructure like the State people do. This goes double for larger cities and counties with their own DoH's as well.

Nothing has really changed from Trump to Biden except cosmetics and of course the press going from attack dog to Bichon.

Yep. JackOfNoBrains doesn't have a clue.

There is zero reason to create another national behemoth bureaucracy to give shots. States should have been able to do it.

I get a flue shot every year and haven't gone to the feds once.

Remember how Nazi Democrats claimed the USPS needed tens of billions of dollars to deliver one ballot from each voter once? My god Democrats are terrible at doing anything

Biden is putting Covid positive illegals on commercial airlines. How is that helping?

Last edited:

Not only didn't trump not buy enough but when offered enough vaccine, trump refused it.

The vaccine trump refused went to Europe.

No responsible president refuses vaccine.
And Pinochijoe has done nothing...nothing at all except soil himself.

100% bullshit.

Forum List

Back