Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

Why do posters on USMB lose their collective shit during campaign seasons?
I think the Dems are bad in off-years, too. But it’s true they get nastier as an election nears. Look at what Biden said about Trump voters as the key example: we are enemies of America.

I think the Dems are bad in off-years, too. But it’s true they get nastier as an election nears. Look at what Biden said about Trump voters as the key example: we are enemies of America.
If only he'd start treating you as such.

Calling all Democrats Pedophiles is. And they continue to do it, and many of the threads continue to call Democrats pedophiles.

Time to stop calling all Democrats pedophiles.

Only SOME Republicans are fascists, including their chosen leader, Trump, who has chosen to use all the White Supremacists in the US for his purposes.
Who called all democrats pedophiles? A senator, congressman, a mayor, a local town councilman? Who?

We put a lot of effort into making sure the Dems didn’t cheat in the VA gubernatorial race, which is why Youngkin won. The same effort has to be made in each state, especially where the vote is close.
Correct.

DeSantis is making sure the Democrat filth here in Florida won't steal anything.

Lets just hope they do that in the swing states.

The last thing this country needs is for a Demcrat to be elected. Always a disaster.

Who called all democrats pedophiles? A senator, congressman, a mayor, a local town councilman? Who?

It is chimed by many Republicans on the Forums.

How come the mods move all the civil war threads?

They're politics, for sure. They belong in the politics section.

Talk of violence is not threats. It's a simple fact. That's what war is. People kill each other.

The leftards engaging in violence and intimidation, and trying to provoke violence and intimidation, are playing a very dangerous game. If they actually get some, they won't like the results. And those results will follow them for YEARS, you can hit the history books to find out how that works.

Imagine the President of the United States telling everyone they're dangerous because they vote for the political opposition. That's just STUPID, and it's intensely provocational.

I don't want a war - I don't think anyone does. But so far, this same President and his party have engaged in a pattern of partisan intimidation amounting to what is basically soft terrorism, including riots, gulags, personal violations, collusion with the corporations....

All this stuff is completely intolerable. You know what they say, you get more of what you tolerate. Well, this can't be tolerated. Not in the least. It's completely un-American from the ground up, and if this is what the progs meant by fundamentally transforming the country, I'll fight to keep if from happening. If they make such a thing necessary.

How come the mods move all the civil war threads?

They're politics, for sure. They belong in the politics section.

Talk of violence is not threats. It's a simple fact. That's what war is. People kill each other.

The leftards engaging in violence and intimidation, and trying to provoke violence and intimidation, are playing a very dangerous game. If they actually get some, they won't like the results. And those results will follow them for YEARS, you can hit the history books to find out how that works.

Imagine the President of the United States telling everyone they're dangerous because they vote for the political opposition. That's just STUPID, and it's intensely provocational.

I don't want a war - I don't think anyone does. But so far, this same President and his party have engaged in a pattern of partisan intimidation amounting to what is basically soft terrorism, including riots, gulags, personal violations, collusion with the corporations....

All this stuff is completely intolerable. You know what they say, you get more of what you tolerate. Well, this can't be tolerated. Not in the least. It's completely un-American from the ground up, and if this is what the progs meant by fundamentally transforming the country, I'll fight to keep if from happening. If they make such a thing necessary.
Fuck you, Soy Boy. Glad to see moderate Democrats getting tougher, at least with their language, to piece of shit Republicans.

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

Well, it's easy to turn it around and say that MAGA has been on a warfooting for the past five years or more.

When are you Soy Boys going to stop being such hilarious cowards? 😂

Well shit, if we are counting that, then youre just as guilty when your politicians blame gun violence on the right. Furthermore, she isnt the leader of our party or the leader of a free nation.

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

Wrong. MAGA fools make up 18% of the total electorate. You are a very small minority of the population.

1662251953506-png.691366
Your boy went full hitler.

Own it.

Your boy went full hitler.

Own it.
As the descendant of Holocaust victims, whose grandmother received letters from her mother and sister describing the lead-up to the dehumanization of the Jews beginning in the 30s, his speech was downright scary.

Well shit, if we are counting that, then youre just as guilty when your politicians blame gun violence on the right. Furthermore, she isnt the leader of our party or the leader of a free nation.
I'm not the one complaining about calling the opposition the opposition you Soy Boy. 😂

I stopped reading at “fuck you.” You ARE ONE nasty Democrat, aren’t you?
Everyone knows you're full of shit when you make these, I stopped reading posts. No you didn't. 😄 That's a hilarious claim, especially from such a giant whore for white victimhood as you are.

As the descendant of Holocaust victims, whose grandmother received letters from her mother and sister describing the lead-up to the dehumanization of the Jews beginning in the 30s, his speech was downright scary.
But the "jews will not replace us crowd" had some "very fine people" in it. 😄

Forum List

Back