Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

And the fact that you put up a cartoon mocking what you consider a MAGA to be shows how Biden and his puppeteers have manipulated you into thinking Trump voters are your inferiors.

I graduated Phi Betta Kappa from a respected university, went on to earn a graduate degree, had a successful professional career, am well-traveled and well-read, do not own a gun, pay my taxes, and obey all laws. I am an example of the person whom our hateful president has said is trying to destroy our country. He has essentially called me, and tens of millions like me, a traitor.

This dangerous demagogue needs to be contained, and he will be. Midterms are two months away.
I do love irony.

He was referring to the Democrats in OFFICE who were advancing the destructive leftist policies. He wasn’t demonizing 50 million voters.
So crying like a bitch and accusing democrats of stealing an election and subverting democracy and the votes of millions of Americans isn't demonization? Take your cheap whore act down to Tijuana.

:oops8:
The fact that the rubes can attack ANYONE for ANYTHING that they have said, while having defended their demigod's constant ignorant, combative, vulgar, juvenile words all these years, demonstrates how deep into the cult they have fallen.

It doesn't even OCCUR to them.

I don't know how to communicate with cultists here. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
^^^ example of how Biden has brainwashed people into thinking those who vote differently than he and they wanted is a “cultist” - and of course their inferior.

And you’re the one who keeps claiming he’s not a Democrat. Hah. You REEK of the worst of them.

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

I think these asshole Democrats are going to find out that there will be a lot more than "half" that vote against them come this November

Last edited:
Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication

the seat of the offal office has been fabricated to appear as the pinnacle of power and direction for generations in this country.
~S~

I think these asshole Democrats are going to find out that there will be a lot more than "half" than vote against them come this November
We just have to make sure they don’t cheat themselves into a win:

1) No massive ballot harvesting schemes manipulating ignorant, stupid, and or lazy voters into checking for the D.

2) No midnight halts while they truck in the harvested ballots they‘ve kept as Plan B.

3) No allowing ballots to be counted a week after Election Day, in which Dems know exactly how many harvested ballots they need to truck in.

4) No keeping the Republican observers far away while Democrats “cure” the ballots.

^^^ example of how Biden has brainwashed people into thinking those who vote differently than he and they wanted is a “cultist” - and of course their inferior.

And you’re the one who keeps claiming he’s not a Democrat. Hah. You REEK of the worst of them.
I know. I've been manipulated, you haven't. It's most of one political party against the rest of the country and the world. I know.

You're just too intelligent and accurately-informed for me. Dang.

I know. I've been manipulated, you haven't. It's most of one political party against the rest of the country and the world. I know.

You're just too intelligent and accurately-informed for me. Dang.
That’s true. Thanks for finally recognizing it.

I don't know how to communicate with cultists here. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
You are confused Moon Bat.

We Americans don't know how to communicate with shitheads that threatened to kill us with nuclear weapons and F-15s and then give speeches to demonize us like the Nazis did.

We really have trouble understanding the stupidity of you idiotic uneducated Moon Bats that voted for Potatohead who created tremendous inflation, high cost of fuel at the pumps, let millions of Illegals flood in, decrease family income, stole an election, tremendously ran up the debt with nothing to show for it and fucked up everything he touched.

We told you that Potatohead was going to be a disaster because he had a 46 year record of fucking up everything he ever did. Even your Worthless Negro told you Moon Bats that Potatohead was a fuck up.

Maybe next time you can listen when we try to educate you but i doubt you will ever pull your head out of your Libtard asses.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We Americans don't know how to communicate with shitheads that threatened to kill us with nuclear weapons and F-15s and then give speeches to demonize us like the Nazis did.

We really have trouble understanding the stupidity of you idiotic uneducated Moon Bats that voted for Potatohead who created tremendous inflation, high cost of fuel at the pumps, let millions of Illegals flood in, decrease family income, stole an election, tremendously ran up the debt with nothing to show for it and fucked up everything he touched.

We told you that Potatohead was going to be a disaster because he had a 46 year record of fucking up everything he ever did. Even your Worthless Negro told you Moon Bats that Potatohead was a fuck up.

Maybe next time you can listen when we try to educate you but i doubt you will ever pull your head out of your Libtard asses.
Okie dokie!

We just have to make sure they don’t cheat themselves into a win:

1) No massive ballot harvesting schemes manipulating ignorant, stupid, and or lazy voters into checking for the D.

2) No midnight halts while they truck in the harvested ballots they‘ve kept as Plan B.

3) No allowing ballots to be counted a week after Election Day, in which Dems know exactly how many harvested ballots they need to truck in.

4) No keeping the Republican observers far away while Democrats “cure” the ballots.
The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department is a master at stealing elections. If the Republicans don't watch the bastards and hold them accountable they will continue to steal our Republic.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department is a master at stealing elections. If the Republicans don't watch the bastards and hold them accountable they will continue to steal our Republic.
Like you cucks did the last time? 😂 When do you ever not sit on your ass when we steal elections?

We put a lot of effort into making sure the Dems didn’t cheat in the VA gubernatorial race, which is why Youngkin won. The same effort has to be made in each state, especially where the vote is close.

Talking shit isnt the same thing as demonizing half the country. :cuckoo:
Calling all Democrats Pedophiles is. And they continue to do it, and many of the threads continue to call Democrats pedophiles.

Time to stop calling all Democrats pedophiles.

Only SOME Republicans are fascists, including their chosen leader, Trump, who has chosen to use all the White Supremacists in the US for his purposes.

Forum List

Back