Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

Then again..... why everybody is sooooo surprised Beijing Biden is is protecting his Communists friends in China?

Biden is not going to bite the hand that feeds him and his bank account! the hand that helped him steal this election!

That goes without saying, doesn't it?

Fauci in his own way is a Doctor Mengele. An insane man who experiments with Bio weapons and has been given the TV persona of Mister Rogers.

Exactly right.

1622080015230.png

Then again..... why everybody is sooooo surprised Beijing Biden is is protecting his Communists friends in China?

Biden is not going to bite the hand that feeds him and his bank account! the hand that helped him steal this election!

The Biden-China connection is something that Democrats are willfully ignorant of. Like many other things, they deflect it out of their minds, to keep it from interfering with their overall agenda.

The Biden-China connection is something that Democrats are willfully ignorant of. Like many other things, they deflect it out of their minds, to keep it from interfering with their overall agenda.

Yes, I agree

The baboons from the Left are in complete denial....because they can not face the truth....otherwise they would go even crazier than they are naturally! ;)

1622081205967.png

its still being investigated, but not by Pompeo loyalists.

Pompeo's State Dept investigation was not tasked with investigating, it was tasked with proving the virus came out of a lab.

In other words - the Trump administration decided what it wanted the conclusions to be and then asked the State Department to prove it.

Not the normal way to go about it.

At this point there is no conclusive evidence in either direction on the origins of the virus. Seems to me you'd want to investigate all possibilities and then make a conclusion.

FALSE! There is an abundance of conclusive evidence that the virus is not from nature, but was man-made in the Wuhan lab. At least one virologist, Dr Li-Meng Yan, close to the virus origins, fled from China, is risking her life, and is in hiding, to present the evidence. The least those of us who enjoy safety that she does not have, could do is acknowledge her reports, especially as they are authoritative, detailed, and conclusive.

Oh. From fox news. That's a reliable unbiased source.

Why hasn't thithiabundancesd abundance of evidence been made available to the authorities? Because it's bullshit.
Chinese haters fabricate lies to suit their cause.
That's as very poor attempt.

At this point there is no conclusive evidence
there is conclusive , and there is circumstantial evidence Coyote

Our post 9-11 National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (N.B.A.F.) are far from being demographically isolated you see....

1622106612532.png

~S~

You realize that Biden has asked our Intelligence agencies to get info and provide an assessment on Covid's origins, whether it came from bats or from a lab leak, right? Or did you miss that news?
Yes, he's literally asking our Intel community to 'drop a dime' on itself Coyote.....aka the N.B.A.F being a post 9/11 participant

~S~

Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory​

26 May 2021 ~~ By Nick Arama
Yesterday, Peter Doocy asked Jen Psaki why President Biden wasn’t pressing for more information on the Wuhan lab leak theory. “We have repeatedly called for the WHO to support an expert-driven evaluation of the pandemic’s origins,” Psaki replied. That answer was very troubling, I observed in our story on Psaki’s response. Is there an American investigation still ongoing into the question from the Biden team, I asked? Because it doesn’t sound like it, from what Psaki was saying — and because we surely can’t trust anything that WHO concludes on the matter, given their prior actions.
Turns out that was a good question to ask. Because now there are reports that Joe Biden actually shut down an investigation into that very question.
There’s a new CNN story out that breaks that bombshell news. But it looks like someone knew this information would be leaking out soon and this is part of the effort to soft-pedal the termination of the investigation.
The inquiry was launched in the State Department last fall under President Donald Trump to look into the origin of the pandemic and the leak theory. But the Biden folks cut the leak inquiry this spring. Here comes the spin as to the why.

Comment:
This explains why Fauci et al are finally now OK with saying “we can’t rule it out”, knowing that any real investigation was already buried.
Why should the Chyany Joey Xi Bai Din administration bothering to investiagte? The Chinese created Covid-19 virus gave Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat lefties and the CCP everything they needed and wanted: change election laws on the fly to cheat us, Trump and the world. What's 3 million deaths? Why would Chyna Joey Xi bite the hand that infects us?

RIGHT WING FAKE NEWS!

Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory​

Yesterday, Peter Doocy asked Jen Psaki why President Biden wasn’t pressing for more information on the Wuhan lab leak theory. “We have repeatedly called for the WHO to support an expert-driven evaluation of the pandemic’s origins,” Psaki replied. That answer was very troubling, I observed in our story on Psaki’s response. Is there an American investigation still ongoing into the question from the Biden team, I asked? Because it doesn’t sound like it, from what Psaki was saying — and because we surely can’t trust anything that WHO concludes on the matter, given their prior actions.
Turns out that was a good question to ask. Because now there are reports that Joe Biden actually shut down an investigation into that very question.
There’s a new CNN story out that breaks that bombshell news. But it looks like someone knew this information would be leaking out soon and this is part of the effort to soft-pedal the termination of the investigation.
The inquiry was launched in the State Department last fall under President Donald Trump to look into the origin of the pandemic and the leak theory. But the Biden folks cut the leak inquiry this spring. Here comes the spin as to the why.

Comment:
This explains why Fauci et al are finally now OK with saying “we can’t rule it out”, knowing that any real investigation was already buried.
Why should the Chyany Joey Xi Bai Din administration bothering to investiagte? The Chinese created Covid-19 virus gave Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat lefties and the CCP everything they needed and wanted: change election laws on the fly to cheat us, Trump and the world. What's 3 million deaths? Why would Chyna Joey Xi bite the hand that infects us?

RIGHT WING FAKE NEWS!

“some people have played the old trick of political hype on the origin tracing of COVID-19 in the world.”

“Since the outbreak of COVID-19 last year, some political forces have been fixated on political manipulation and blame game,” the statement said.

1622113304254.png

1622113336877.png

1622113363577.png

1622113428713.png
~S~

Attachments

• 1622113276086.png
    1622113276086.png
    185 KB · Views: 25

Comment:

RIGHT WING FAKE NEWS!

“some people have played the old trick of political hype on the origin tracing of COVID-19 in the world.”

“Since the outbreak of COVID-19 last year, some political forces have been fixated on political manipulation and blame game,” the statement said.

View attachment 494155

View attachment 494156

View attachment 494157
View attachment 494158~S~

I am just unable "to Jump the Shark" Sparky.... It isn't my fault! My mind just won't go there! My mind just believes what it understands as facts....or what is believable to it.... or what is logical to it.... Even with movies.... If it is SCI FI I can only enjoy it, if I can see the theme and technology of a futuristic setting, feasible to some day be the realistic possibility....then I like the movie, but it it is far fetched to my mind....I don't like it....

with the exception of one thing...my mind accepts God, and Christ, and the bible concepts and stories etc, no matter how far fetched, or illogical, etc it all may seem to be in my sensible side of my mind.... I believe them!!! I can not, disbelieve them...!! It's weird!

=====================

Yes, it's normal for politicians to politically posture themselves...it's what they do, before any word is spoken in the public.... try to put themselves in the best light, or influence possible constituents, or to please possible money laundering lobbyists of Big Corps....

But, I do believe we have some good everyday patriotic citizens working in the govt , that will get to the bottom of how the virus spread to humans happened...for science sake, we need to know...regardless of the political posturing sides.

Gosh, sorry I went off on a tangent!!!!

Comment:

You realize that Biden has asked our Intelligence agencies to get info and provide an assessment on Covid's origins, whether it came from bats or from a lab leak, right? Or did you miss that news?

Facts can not penetrate the right-wing Iron Dome.

Comment:

This does more than shut down the inquiry. It establishes

1. Chinese guilt in creating the virus
Joe must go on pretending we don’t know the Chinese made this in their lab.

View attachment 493776

You "know" whatever the fuck you want to. There has thus far been no serious evidence that Covid-19 was somehow intentionally used by China.
FALSE! (and RIDICULOUS) More than enough evidence was provided back in September 2020, by Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a former researcher at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, who posted a paper on the the open-access repository website Zenote, that she claims shows how SARS-CoV-2 could be “conveniently created” in a laboratory setting in six months.

The paper, co-authored with two others, is titled “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route.”

It claims to note how “SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus.”

Hong Kong School of Public Health is not Wuhan Lab last I checked. "Could" is not "did" last I checked.. "Suggesting" and "probable" is not certainty last I checked. Just because some lady is getting media time doesn't mean it's so.

Other researchers published serious paper that find that yes Covid-19 could have evolved.

Evolutionary origins of the SARS-CoV-2 sarbecovirus lineage responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic​

But EVEN IF Covid-19 was a result of lab modification it STILL DOES NOT ESTABLISH ANY INTENT TO USE IT by the Chinese and that it wasn't just a f-up at the lab.

So you can take your half backed "FALSE! (and RIDICULOUS)" is shove it you know where.

Last edited:
In the end, the money Paul Ryan earmarked for this Chinese lab, some of it ended up in the pockets of both the Fauci and Biden families...

When we allow our leaders to hand out money to foreign governments, we allow them to do kickbacks, as Joe and Hunter did with Ukraine...

In the end, the money Paul Ryan earmarked for this Chinese lab, some of it ended up in the pockets of both the Fauci and Biden families...

When we allow our leaders to hand out money to foreign governments, we allow them to do kickbacks, as Joe and Hunter did with Ukraine...
I know you haven't been here long but this message board has always been a strict fact-based site with high demands placed on posters to back up their claims.
Well...that's how I've always viewed it anyway.

Tell us, since you know everything by parroting the media...

How did us tax dollars end up in a wuhan China bio weapons lab?

How much money was sent there?

Who had the original idea to send it there?

Once the money got to china, where didn't go?

Who knew, who pushed it, how did it get through congress, and where did it all go?

You are for covering it up...

Who knew, who pushed it, how did it get through congress, and where did it all go?

Wuhan lab has long been a hardcore research facility on SARS type viruses.

In 2003, the Chinese academy of Sciences approved the construction of China's first biosafety level 4 (BSL–4) laboratory at the WIV. The construction of the WIV's National Bio-safety Laboratory was completed at a cost of 300 million yuan ($44 million) in collaboration with the French government's CIRI lab at the end of 2014.[3][5] The new laboratory building has 3000 m2 of BSL-4 space, and also 20 BSL-2 and two BSL-3 laboratories.[6] The BSL-4 facilities were accredited by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in January 2017,[3] with the BSL-4 level lab put into operation in January 2018.[7] The highest level biosafety installation is necessary because the Institute investigated highly dangerous viruses, such as SARS, influenza H5N1, Japanese encephalitis, and dengue, along with germ causing anthrax[8]

In 2005, a group including researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology published research into the origin of the SARS coronavirus, finding that China's horseshoe bats are natural reservoirs of SARS-like coronaviruses.[13] Continuing this work over a period of years, researchers from the institute sampled thousands of horseshoe bats in locations across China, isolating over 300 bat coronavirus sequences.[14]

Joe must go on pretending we don’t know the Chinese made this in their lab.

View attachment 493776

You "know" whatever the fuck you want to. There has thus far been no serious evidence that Covid-19 was somehow intentionally used by China.
Wrong. The fact that the first people hospitalized for WuFlu were in fact the Wuhan lab workers pretty much proves it came from there.

There is ZERO proof this virus came from the animal kingdom. Not one instance of it has been found in bats or snakes or whatever the fake news had claimed before.

You're correct.... Even Fauci admits that no animal has been found to be the vector of the virus to humans. The Covid-19 virus was created at the Wuhan Lab specifically to infect humans.

Thats a blatant logical fail. One does not flow from the other.

Bats have long been known to carry and brood various SARS type viruses that easily adapt.

All your questions hinge on your first assumption.
Answer that and you'll answer everything.
I know, I know...you have your own facts...deep state...Xi Biden...Chinese puppetmasters...fake news...Hussein Obama...laptops...emails...Dr Seuss...yadda yadda...

The EcoHealth Alliance is a nongovernmental research group that focuses on emerging diseases caused by human and animal interactions. The National Institutes of Health has consistently funded the organization for projects since at least 2002.

In 2014, the NIH approved a grant to EcoHealth Alliance designated for research into “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.” The project involved collaborating with researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology to study coronaviruses in bats and the risk of potential transfer to humans.

The original five-year grant was reapproved by the Trump administration in July 2019. In total, $3,378,896 in NIH funding was directed from the government to the project.

The project, which was established “to understand what factors allow coronaviruses, including close relatives to SARS, to evolve and jump into the human population,” yielded 20 scientific reports on how zoonotic diseases may transfer from bats to humans.

Over the course of the two grants approved by the NIH for EcoHealth Alliance, the Wuhan Institute received about $600,000 from the NIH, according to Robert Kessler, a spokesperson for EcoHealth Alliance. The funding was a fee for the collection and analysis of viral samples.

In the grant approved in 2014, about $133,000 was sent to the institute in the first four years and about $66,000 in the past year. In the second grant approved in 2019, about $76,000 was budgeted for the Wuhan Institute, though no money was sent before the grant's termination.

Democrats shut down all investigations that they're on the losing end of. Look at the Clintons. Look at Obama's DOJ-FBI. Look at all the fraudulent elections. Look at Biden's extortion in Ukraine. The Democrat party has become an extortion and protection racket haven.

Forum List

Back