Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

Where is the evidence how joe has done major projects with China that was done illegally or without government approval?

Every repig refers to dems as commu.ist because that's the standard propaganda linen. There has never been an elected communist in the capitol. Not one but you're happy to now label Joe as one because he is now the victor. Its pure spite for your emphatic defeat and I'm pleased you are still suffering.

When I post facts, I don't need to apologise to anyone. Least of all a hate ridden paranoid godbotherer like you.
YOU KNOW where "the evidence how joe has done major projects with China that was done illegally or without government approval" is. I posted Biden's interactions with China, including being the recipient of $1.5 Billion (with Hunter as the messenger boy) in no less than 3 source links, in a post that was directed to you. What's the matter ? Having memory loss ?

YOU need to apologize for calling me a liar, when I proved , with video evidence that I had told the truth > ("PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY"), and YOU KNOW what I'm talking about. You also need to apologize for your bigoted AGEIST slurs against older people, which despicably insults 55 Million people in the US alone.

You are a hypocrite in that you call me "hate ridden", when that is exactly what YOU ARE, openly expressed in your posts. You're also not very bright.

As for labeling Biden as a communist, I don't recall ever doing that, nor am I concerned with that. Biden has enough trashy things against him already (racist, opportunist, corrupt, China-lackey, demented, etc)

And you don't post "facts", rookie boy. You post bigotry, ignorance, and stupidty.

Moron, Hunter IS NOT Joe Biden. Proving that Hunter smoked crack, IS NOT EVIDENCE that Joe Biden bought illicit drugs. Showing Hunter working for some company in Ukraine, or working on some fund deal does not prove any inapropriate behavior by Biden.

Further, 1.5 billion is what the fund (which Hunter has 10% interest in) MANAGES that capital. They do not OWN that capital.

Stop eating and spreading lunatic horseshit.

oh dear sweet heart, Donald Trump has more connections with China and Xi, than Joe Biden could ever come close to having...
Your Joe and China, right wing bull crud was not believed by anyone sane, the first time around.....the second and third and fourth time around of regurgitating the fake news ain't gonna be believed either...

---

the USA has also collected DNA from around the world, what are our scientists or military doing with it? Same thing as China?

-------

On another note....China relies on the whole world buying their goods, in order to survive.....

Why would they want to wipe out, the spoon that feeds them?
Sorry to burst your preposterous bubble, but Joe Biden is THE front man for China in the United States. Trump, in contrast, was an arch ENEMY of China, with his consistent attack against China imports, that have saturated our stores with Made in China trash. Trump's tariffs and vocal opposition to China, brought about a significant reduction in China imports. Maybe you should follow my posting. You would have known that, instead of posting something as idiotic as > "Trump has more connections with China and Xi, than Joe Biden"

View attachment 498512

In the present, Trump just made a speech in which he is calling for China to pay America $10 Trillion, to compensate for Covid losses here. You won't hear China-lackey Joe Biden say that.

Trump demands reparations from China over COVID-19, rips Big Tech censorship

Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, got a $1.5 billion equity deal that Hunter reportedly arranged with China’s state-owned bank, as a joint investment fund. Hunter, who runs Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, secured the deal in 2013, at the same time that President Xi Jinping was in Washington meeting with his father.

Imagine the attacks from the left if Ivanka Trump played a role in securing a $1.5 billion deal from a Chinese Bank days after Trump met with President Xi.

I have never heard that the US was engaged in a specific program of collecting DNA from around the world, as China is, and no country has anywhere near the DNA that China has. You're not going to do an equate con job on this one.

China does not intend to "wipe out" the rest of the world. They just intend to conquer it, so that the whole world will be one country > China, with its will controlling everything.
You are stuck in a bubble of right wing fake news.... I know that is comfortable for you... but some day, that Bubble you live in, is going burst.... reality, will be waiting for you!!! :)

Required reading:

View attachment 498570

. “Until the election of President Donald J. Trump, the People’s Republic of China was close to achieving many of its objectives. Under Trump, the United States has taken a major shift by recognizing in ways that were never done in the past that Beijing is engaged in an undeclared war- played out in the economic, technological and cyber realms.”
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 5

"Navy Destroyer Tests China’s Claim to Disputed S. China Sea Islands
Warship passage near Paracels latest freedom of navigation operation

A Navy destroyer sailed close to disputed South China Sea islands in a direct challenge to Chinese maritime claims over the strategic waterway.

U.S. and allied warships and aircraft have stepped up naval and air patrols to challenge China's claims to control about 90 percent of the South China Sea. The USS Wayne E. Meyer, a guided-missile destroyer, conducted a freedom of navigation operation in the South China Sea on Friday.

"This freedom of navigation operation (FONOP) upheld the rights, freedoms, and lawful uses of the sea," Cmdr. Reann Mommsen, a spokeswoman for the Pacific Fleet, said in a statement.

"The South China Sea plays an important role in security considerations across East Asia because Northeast Asia relies heavily on the flow of oil and commerce through South China Sea shipping lanes, including more than 80 percent of the crude oil to Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan," the report said.

"The United States demonstrated that innocent passage may not be subject to such restrictions."
Navy Destroyer Tests China's Claim to Disputed S. China Sea Islands

How does the Wehrmacht, .....er.... Democrat Party, manage to keep its supporters so ignorant?

They all share a hivemind. Pretty easy after that

The real issue is why did Trump, Barr and Wray let them walkaway scott free?

Where is the evidence how joe has done major projects with China that was done illegally or without government approval?

Every repig refers to dems as commu.ist because that's the standard propaganda linen. There has never been an elected communist in the capitol. Not one but you're happy to now label Joe as one because he is now the victor. Its pure spite for your emphatic defeat and I'm pleased you are still suffering.

When I post facts, I don't need to apologise to anyone. Least of all a hate ridden paranoid godbotherer like you.
YOU KNOW where "the evidence how joe has done major projects with China that was done illegally or without government approval" is. I posted Biden's interactions with China, including being the recipient of $1.5 Billion (with Hunter as the messenger boy) in no less than 3 source links, in a post that was directed to you. What's the matter ? Having memory loss ?

YOU need to apologize for calling me a liar, when I proved , with video evidence that I had told the truth > ("PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY"), and YOU KNOW what I'm talking about. You also need to apologize for your bigoted AGEIST slurs against older people, which despicably insults 55 Million people in the US alone.

You are a hypocrite in that you call me "hate ridden", when that is exactly what YOU ARE, openly expressed in your posts. You're also not very bright.

As for labeling Biden as a communist, I don't recall ever doing that, nor am I concerned with that. Biden has enough trashy things against him already (racist, opportunist, corrupt, China-lackey, demented, etc)

And you don't post "facts", rookie boy. You post bigotry, ignorance, and stupidty.

Moron, Hunter IS NOT Joe Biden. Proving that Hunter smoked crack, IS NOT EVIDENCE that Joe Biden bought illicit drugs. Showing Hunter working for some company in Ukraine, or working on some fund deal does not prove any inapropriate behavior by Biden.

Further, 1.5 billion is what the fund (which Hunter has 10% interest in) MANAGES that capital. They do not OWN that capital.

Stop eating and spreading lunatic horseshit.
speaking of lunatics...there you go

oh dear sweet heart, Donald Trump has more connections with China and Xi, than Joe Biden could ever come close to having...
Your Joe and China, right wing bull crud was not believed by anyone sane, the first time around.....the second and third and fourth time around of regurgitating the fake news ain't gonna be believed either...

---

the USA has also collected DNA from around the world, what are our scientists or military doing with it? Same thing as China?

-------

On another note....China relies on the whole world buying their goods, in order to survive.....

Why would they want to wipe out, the spoon that feeds them?
Sorry to burst your preposterous bubble, but Joe Biden is THE front man for China in the United States. Trump, in contrast, was an arch ENEMY of China, with his consistent attack against China imports, that have saturated our stores with Made in China trash. Trump's tariffs and vocal opposition to China, brought about a significant reduction in China imports. Maybe you should follow my posting. You would have known that, instead of posting something as idiotic as > "Trump has more connections with China and Xi, than Joe Biden"

View attachment 498512

In the present, Trump just made a speech in which he is calling for China to pay America $10 Trillion, to compensate for Covid losses here. You won't hear China-lackey Joe Biden say that.

Trump demands reparations from China over COVID-19, rips Big Tech censorship

Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, got a $1.5 billion equity deal that Hunter reportedly arranged with China’s state-owned bank, as a joint investment fund. Hunter, who runs Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, secured the deal in 2013, at the same time that President Xi Jinping was in Washington meeting with his father.

Imagine the attacks from the left if Ivanka Trump played a role in securing a $1.5 billion deal from a Chinese Bank days after Trump met with President Xi.

I have never heard that the US was engaged in a specific program of collecting DNA from around the world, as China is, and no country has anywhere near the DNA that China has. You're not going to do an equate con job on this one.

China does not intend to "wipe out" the rest of the world. They just intend to conquer it, so that the whole world will be one country > China, with its will controlling everything.
You are stuck in a bubble of right wing fake news.... I know that is comfortable for you... but some day, that Bubble you live in, is going burst.... reality, will be waiting for you!!! :)

Required reading:

View attachment 498570

. “Until the election of President Donald J. Trump, the People’s Republic of China was close to achieving many of its objectives. Under Trump, the United States has taken a major shift by recognizing in ways that were never done in the past that Beijing is engaged in an undeclared war- played out in the economic, technological and cyber realms.”
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 5

"Navy Destroyer Tests China’s Claim to Disputed S. China Sea Islands
Warship passage near Paracels latest freedom of navigation operation

A Navy destroyer sailed close to disputed South China Sea islands in a direct challenge to Chinese maritime claims over the strategic waterway.

U.S. and allied warships and aircraft have stepped up naval and air patrols to challenge China's claims to control about 90 percent of the South China Sea. The USS Wayne E. Meyer, a guided-missile destroyer, conducted a freedom of navigation operation in the South China Sea on Friday.

"This freedom of navigation operation (FONOP) upheld the rights, freedoms, and lawful uses of the sea," Cmdr. Reann Mommsen, a spokeswoman for the Pacific Fleet, said in a statement.

"The South China Sea plays an important role in security considerations across East Asia because Northeast Asia relies heavily on the flow of oil and commerce through South China Sea shipping lanes, including more than 80 percent of the crude oil to Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan," the report said.

"The United States demonstrated that innocent passage may not be subject to such restrictions."
Navy Destroyer Tests China's Claim to Disputed S. China Sea Islands

How does the Wehrmacht, .....er.... Democrat Party, manage to keep its supporters so ignorant?

They all share a hivemind. Pretty easy after that

The real issue is why did Trump, Barr and Wray let them walkaway scott free?

They shake in their shoes at the thought of ever questioning their masters.

Now do you all understand why we have been calling him "China Joe" from the beginning? Biden is Xi Jinping's bitch and what does that say for our country?

We understand. It's because you're still suffering trump defeat syndrome.
In fact, Biden is not anyone's bitch.
Trump was Putin's bitch and spoke to him regularly. They had golden showers also. Good stuff.

You again with you're made up nonsense? Give it a rest, you voted for a Chinese collaborator with 50% brain function.
Get real. I've yet to see one thing you have said about Biden supported by evidence. Not one.
Trump even crawled to Kim which led to nothing. They own him. He should have learned international diplomacy if he mixes with the big boys.

Forum List

Back