Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling On List Of Controlled Substances

Does this include abortions?

Cutting one's own limbs off?

Pot: INCREDIBLY addictive and dangerous

Sincerely,

MT
This coming from the dick head who wants to execute people for smoking pot.

Pot is a dangerous drug. You do what you want to yourself but don’t advocate for risky behavior.
Biden is pandering to drug abusers and addicts. Typical for an anti-American democrat.
Explain the medical harm pot has done to people? I'll be waiting.

What is your basis for this strange opinion?
50 years of having dealt with a depersonalization disorder directly caused by pot. I’m not alone. The pot lobby is very strong and keeping info suppressed. Pot can cause psychosis. Most mass murderers are potheads and at least two of them, including the Parkland shooter, blame pot use for their crimes. What’s more, smoking one joint is the equivalent of seven cigarettes for your lungs.
The same people who pushed tobacco are pushing pot.

50 years of having dealt with a depersonalization disorder directly caused by pot. I’m not alone. The pot lobby is very strong and keeping info suppressed. Pot can cause psychosis. Most mass murderers are potheads and at least two of them, including the Parkland shooter, blame pot use for their crimes. What’s more, smoking one joint is the equivalent of seven cigarettes for your lungs.
The same people who pushed tobacco are pushing pot.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Pot Pimps: Sub-human scum

The brain dead & soon to be brain dead.

Pot is incredibly deadly and addictive.

Deadly? There is a genetically and developmentally determined "allergy" of sorts, in about 0.1% of the population.

You'll know it if you have it, it generally involves instant projectile vomiting upon exposure.

And, there is a larger fraction of the population with a psychological aversion to lightheadedness and altered states. I would guess, say, 5 to 10% max. About the same fraction with genetic alcoholism.

Generally though, what happens when someone smokes too much pot is, first they raid the fridge, then they fall asleep.

And, the smoke, while dangerous, is nowhere near as dangerous as tobacco smoke

Google is not a specific link any more than "use math" is an acceptable answer to how to keep company books.
Sorry - I didn't realize you were a two year old.

Have mommy type "dangers of marijuana" into your Google browser, and hundreds of thousands of results will come up, including a link to the CDC.

Good luck! :)

Straight from Biden yesterday, 10/6/2022...

"I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Here he is announcing it on official White House fancy edited video from today...

It's finally gotten serious.

About time.
Alcohol and tobacco cause way more problems for society.

Deadly? There is a genetically and developmentally determined "allergy" of sorts, in about 0.1% of the population.

You'll know it if you have it, it generally involves instant projectile vomiting upon exposure.

And, there is a larger fraction of the population with a psychological aversion to lightheadedness and altered states. I would guess, say, 5 to 10% max. About the same fraction with genetic alcoholism.

Generally though, what happens when someone smokes too much pot is, first they raid the fridge, then they fall asleep.

And, the smoke, while dangerous, is nowhere near as dangerous as tobacco smoke
Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Google for more info.

Sorry - I didn't realize you were a two year old.

Have mommy type "dangers of marijuana" into your Google browser, and hundreds of thousands of results will come up, including a link to the CDC.

Good luck! :)
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Google for more info.

You do know you sound like a total nutbag when you say such ludicrous nonsense, don't you?

"Pot" is niether dangerous nor addictive. In fact it's one of the least physically addictive substances and it's almost impossible to overdose.

Alcohol you can get on any corner is much more addictive and overdosing can easily land you in a hospital or even kill you.

Last edited:
Absolutely - we need far more INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drugs easily available to the young and vulberable!

Pot Pimps: Human scum
I think the reality of the world is that people find it stressful and difficult. We use such things to ease our pain of being modern thinking humans.

Banning it hasn't shown that this stops people wanting to smoke it. It's not that bad for society and with decent education people can make that choice for themselves, like they do with alcohol and cigarettes.

Forum List

Back