Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling On List Of Controlled Substances

It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere that I have jurisdiction over. Posses it around me and you will be asked to leave nicely, once. Then you will be removed. If you appear to be under the influence or even smell of it, you will not be welcomed onto my protocol begin with.

I have close family members I no longer have contact with over this issue. I ratted out a college roommate over it. It’s non-negotiable in my mind.
I think we should let people do what they want in the privacy of their own homes, as long as they do not harm others.

It's a Conservative principle. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. It's supposed to be a universal one.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere that I have jurisdiction over.

You don't have jurisdiction over anything, much less the ability to write your own laws superseding federal or local statutes. You don't even own your home, just try not paying your taxes and find out how quickly they come take it from you.

If someone is legally smoking legalized pot on your property legally and you illegally assault them, YOU will be the one going to jail.

Reefer Madness (1934)

enhanced-buzz-19452-1329233555-241.jpg

I smoke weed and i would LOVE it if Biden legalized it, and i would give him credit for doing so, but that doesnt mean im going to vote for him. I assure you that will never happen.
Pot is a dangerous drug. You do what you want to yourself but don’t advocate for risky behavior.
Biden is pandering to drug abusers and addicts. Typical for an anti-American democrat.

Straight from Biden yesterday, 10/6/2022...

"I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Here he is announcing it on official White House fancy edited video from today...

It's finally gotten serious.

What has?

It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere that I have jurisdiction over. Posses it around me and you will be asked to leave nicely, once. Then you will be removed. If you appear to be under the influence or even smell of it, you will not be welcomed onto my protocol begin with.

I have close family members I no longer have contact with over this issue. I ratted out a college roommate over it. It’s non-negotiable in my mind.
I'll take this a step further:

Drug dealers, including Pot Pimps, should be publicly executed.

What a dick.

I think we should let people do what they want in the privacy of their own homes, as long as they do not harm others.

It's a Conservative principle. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. It's supposed to be a universal one.

Regards,
Jim
I know hundreds outside the home who have never done harm to others. What's the difference? Most of my friends smoked it, or still do. I never have, but I also could care less that they do.

Forum List

Back