Biden Now Predicted to Win 352 Electoral Votes

Biden needs to take back Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin to win......everything else is gravy

Biden needs to find a way to stay awake for more than 4 hours in a row. The man is senile. the debate will be a circus, I am selling popcorn and beer. Trump will destroy him politely on Tuesday.

You keep saying that and Biden keeps proving you wrong. Biden can bike for miles while Trump has difficulty walking down a ramp by himself

1601125773507.jpeg

The debate outcome is pretty much known, though B’s addition of 18 million jobs trumps T’s addition of only 11 million.

Biden needs to take back Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin to win......everything else is gravy

Biden needs to find a way to stay awake for more than 4 hours in a row. The man is senile. the debate will be a circus, I am selling popcorn and beer. Trump will destroy him politely on Tuesday.

You keep saying that and Biden keeps proving you wrong. Biden can bike for miles while Trump has difficulty walking down a ramp by himself

View attachment 393055

Well, obviously you're a lifetime blue collar guy since you haven't worn dress shoes on a metal ramp before. I guess the work boots don't slip, huh?

BTW, biking doesn't prove anything about cognitive functions. Just FYI for the government educated

View attachment 393055

LOL, biden cannot even put together a cogent sentence. the truth about his and his sons crooked dealings with china and Ukraine are about to be made public. that october surprise will end his campaign. biden is history, face it.

View attachment 393055

Well, obviously you're a lifetime blue collar guy since you haven't worn dress shoes on a metal ramp before. I guess the work boots don't slip, huh?

BTW, biking doesn't prove anything about cognitive functions. Just FYI for the government educated

what that pic proves is that, like Hillary, Biden has a body double. Hillary just fired hers because she did not age as badly as Hillary did.

Why does anyone need a debate? Minds are made up. There will be no shifting no matter how the debates between these two goes but there will be plenty to mock and like fun of I can't wait to watch comedians after this. The entertainment value should be off the charts.

Why does anyone need a debate? Minds are made up. There will be no shifting no matter how the debates between these two goes but there will be plenty to mock and like fun of I can't wait to watch comedians after this. The entertainment value should be off the charts.

Why do we need all that CNN propaganda if minds are made up?

And indeed they are correct, the American minds are made up. Elect president Trump.

View attachment 393055

WTF does riding a bike have to do with mental competence?

Biden Now Predicted to Win 352 Electoral Votes: FiveThirtyEight

(Bloomberg) -- Joe Biden’s chances of winning the Electoral College rose to 76.7%, according to the latest run of poll aggregator FiveThirtyEight’s election forecasting model, from 76.6% on Sept. 24. He is predicted to win 352 of 538 electoral votes.

**********************************************************************************************************************
I don't know if I believe this. That would be a landslide. Was fivethirtyeight reporting a Clinton win also?
Pretty much everybody was predicting a Clinton win including them they had models that showed Clinton getting anywhere from 375 electoral votes to 471.

Forum List

Back