Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?

if she has big boobs that will not be the end of her sexual harassments, I use to get harassed all the time and I still do.

I really don't believe this rag for anything newsworthy. You have to do better than this.
So this behavior is acceptable, tell 14 year old girls you have big tits?

Investigate it and if rumors are TRUE and if he is GUILTY of something then Joe should step aside.

Until then just investigate...

Not until you investigate tramps.
Republicans go on evidence, democrats don’t and that’s the standard you created. All woman must be believed, Now every man woman that runs for office is going to get destroyed, I can make something up and you have to believe it. You should have left Brett alone. Now you pay

Last edited:
Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!

What is he winning at?

Dividing the Country? Yup, he is successful at that. djt spreads and promotes hatred.
Stock Market? The market has shown over and over that trump has no effect. -4.8 GDP.
Race Relations? Get real, trump has destroyed ALL relations with ALL races. His Base is NOT a race.
The FAKE media? All created and perpetuated by djt. djt is Fake.

I got more shit, you wanna hear it.
Vote BLUE no matter Who.

You should change you screen name to
Whineco.

Nothing to worry about here. According to Nancy Pelosi it's all OK because "Joe Biden is Joe Biden". In other words, it's just Joe being Joe.

Investigate it and if rumors are TRUE and if he is GUILTY of something then Joe should step aside.

Until then just investigate...

Not until you investigate tramps.
Republicans go on evidence, democrats don’t and that’s the standard you created. All woman must be believed, Now every man woman that runs for office is going to get destroyed, I can make something up and you have to believe it. You should have left Brett alone. Now you pay

Reade sounds very uncredible. Republicans did not investigate tramp. BK is a different story, Ford testified in the Senate, and Kavanaugh mocked the Democrats.

25A4DFE1-AC08-4A16-B810-187F9CE19239.jpeg

May god save New Hampshire

if she has big boobs that will not be the end of her sexual harassments, I use to get harassed all the time and I still do.

I really don't believe this rag for anything newsworthy. You have to do better than this.

No I do not believe it.

14. That's one year older than Trump's youngest accuser was when he raped her.

LOL! Sureeeeee, a case so weak not even bottom feeder Gloria Alred would take it!

#LOLDNC

#Believe all women Except when the fucking lying trailer park whores are accusing a democrat

No I do not believe it.
You don’t believe all women?

Forum List

Back