Biden needs to appoint a blue ribbon commission to investigate January 6th

The repub Party is scared to death that the truth will come out about their complicity in the January 6th insurrection. Biden can and should appoint a blue ribbon commission of former elected official to investigate. The worst attack on the People's House in over 200 years and repubs want to sweep it under the rug.
Put Merrick Garland in charge and stock it with no current politicians.
Non partisan NOT Bipartisan
You mean put a guy in there that will lie his ass of for the illegitimate administration and pick other people who will do the same. That's settled.
I would put some Republicans in there
Maybe Colin Powell, Condi Rice
I don't care what you would do. This is all being done to attack Trump. They are still scared shitless of him.

If Trump s guilty, he will be attacked

If he wants to clear his name, he is welcome to testify

I don't care what you would do. This is all being done to attack Trump. They are still scared shitless of him.

He lives rent-free in their heads 24/7/365.
Seems it is Republicans groveling to kiss the ring in Mara Lago
If they want to stay in office they had better.

Why would that be?
Cant they win without Trump?
I wouldn't think so. I am not interested in your rhetoric about Republican party because none of it fact based.

The repub Party is scared to death that the truth will come out about their complicity in the January 6th insurrection. Biden can and should appoint a blue ribbon commission of former elected official to investigate. The worst attack on the People's House in over 200 years and repubs want to sweep it under the rug.
You mean put a guy in there that will lie his ass of for the illegitimate administration and pick other people who will do the same. That's settled.

Your problem is that it's not the Democrats who are lying to you, fool. The Biden Administration is the duly elected and legal government of the United States of America. If there really had been "fraud" in the election, the rest of the world would not have recognized Biden as President.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Your problem is that it's not the Democrats who are lying to you, fool. The Biden Administration is the duly elected and legal government of the United States of America. If there really had been "fraud" in the election, the rest of the world would not have recognized Biden as President.
Duly elected my ass. If you have read my posts why would you reply with that bullshit?

Agree and disagree.
Let the House do it.
I don't want even the slightest whiff of bipartisanship.
I want Nunes and McCarty on the panel along with 5 of the most partisan legal minds in the House (I'm looking at you Schiff and Demings)
I want those two watching every day as their careers and their freedom goes right down the tunes.

But other than that I want everything right down the middle.

Biden should invite any Republican who voted for the Bipartisan Commission to be on it.

Those who voted against it are obviously not interested

Biden should invite any Republican who voted for the Bipartisan Commission to be on it.

Michael robinson's mistress here knows precisely who is who in the GOP. He loves McConnell and w and Cheney and Raffensberger and Romney amd murkowski

He loves all of the Zionist 911 traitors

And he is very very opposed to releasing the FBI 911 file to the public......

Michael robinson's mistress here knows precisely who is who in the GOP. He loves McConnell and w and Cheney and Raffensberger and Romney amd murkowski

He loves all of the Zionist 911 traitors

And he is very very opposed to releasing the FBI 911 file to the public......
Are you on medications?

:stir:

Biden should resign before fraud is proven.
Our President gets to pick the Blue Ribbon Panel
Yours not mine.

1622424978010.jpeg

And, once outed, the is no denial, no attempt to debate.

"Right winger" is a Zionist Jew who knows Israel did 911, and wants that FBI file locked away from the American people.

Did you by chance subscribe to the ATLANTA JEWISH TIMES?

Keep 1/6 alive while people who invested in inner cities watched their livelihoods get torched and Democrats did nothing. Think they care about some vandalism that occurred at the Capitol? Bring it on.

"Right winger" is a Zionist Jew who knows Israel did 911, and wants that FBI file locked away from the American people.

Rightwinger is a liar. His motivation to lie is irrelevant.

Keep 1/6 alive while people who invested in inner cities watched their livelihoods get torched and Democrats did nothing. Think they care about some vandalism that occurred at the Capitol? Bring it on.
It is definitely to distract from policies that are destroying the country.

no it wasnt jim.....in 1954 four Puerto Ricans fired guns in the house wounding 5 congress people.....
Were they there to stop a Constitutional process....like the trump mob...NO! It was a shooting. January 6th was a coordinated attach with your King trump instigating the mob....."FIGHT LIKE HELL!" What did he think they were going to do?

repubs and trump are GUTTLESS!

Come and get us.

Rightwinger is a liar. His motivation to lie is irrelevant.

Disagree

His true motivation is extremely important.

He and McConnell are really on the same side,the keep Zionism in charge side......

Forum List

Back