*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

False. She was armed.
Bull, she had a small pocketknife that isn't considered a weapon anywhere except in a Federal Building buried in her backpack. There is no way Byrd could have known it was there unless he had Xray eyes. I've carried a similar knife into government buildings many times. The only place it's been a problem was in a courthouse or an airport.

False. She was armed.
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah sure, you made sure she had a Swiss Army knife in her pants pocket/back pack, you murdered her in cold blood, you are the most wretched of a man, along lines with, Judas and and Cain.
2. Cain, we know he could live with what he had done, G-D put a mark on Cain's forehead, to make sure nobody killed him.
3. You having dead eyes, like the shark in the sea, is your mark, DEAD EYES MIKE.
4. You will be known as Mike, throughout history eternally, who shot and killed Ashley Babbitt, in heaven, where you will not be.
5. Ashley Babbitt, will be awaiting on your death in heaven, watching for your total destruction when you make the grade, and enter into HELL.
6. YOU ARE DARKNESS WALKING, DEAD EYES MIKE.
7. THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR YOU, KEEP WALKING!!!!!!
8. LIKE THE SHARK KEEPS MOVING, YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO REST EITHER.
9. DEAD EYES MIKE.
10. WALK ON!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Bull, she had a small pocketknife that isn't considered a weapon anywhere except in a Federal Building buried in her backpack. There is no way Byrd could have known it was there unless he had Xray eyes. I've carried a similar knife into government buildings many times. The only place it's been a problem was in a courthouse or an airport.

LOL

That knife was illegal. Had she been arrested, she would have been charged with carrying a dangerous weapon inside the Capitol.

She was armed. Deal with it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah sure, you made sure she had a Swiss Army knife in her pants pocket/back pack, you murdered her in cold blood, you are the most wretched of a man, along lines with, Judas and and Cain.
2. Cain, we know he could live with what he had done, G-D put a mark on Cain's forehead, to make sure nobody killed him.
3. You having dead eyes, like the shark in the sea, is your mark, DEAD EYES MIKE.
4. You will be known as Mike, throughout history eternally, who shot and killed Ashley Babbitt, in heaven, where you will not be.
5. Ashley Babbitt, will be awaiting on your death in heaven, watching for your total destruction when you make the grade, and enter into HELL.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

rotfl-gif.288736

SORRY BOUT THAT,

1. IM GOING TO HAVE TO BAN DEAD EYES DONT WANT TO SEE HIM EVER AGAIN, YOUR DEAD TO ME.

REGARDS,
SIRJAMESOFTEXAS

Sorry bout that,

1. I just took a shower last night, I need another shower everyday for the next year.
2. Dead Eyes Mike, has a way of plastering his darkness all over others.
3. Usually I take a shower every third day.
4. Dont bother posting, Dead Eyes Mike, I will never read it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I just took a shower last night, I need another shower everyday for the next year.
2. Dead Eyes Mike, has a way of plastering his darkness all over others.
3. Usually I take a shower every third day.
4. Dont bother posting, Dead Eyes Mike, I will never read it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's pretty disgusting. Most people here shower daily. Regardless, I will continue to make fun of your posts for as long as Ashes Targetpractice remains dead and scattered. You ignoring my posts doesn't change that. It only renders you helpless to defend yourself. I'm good with that.
thumbsup.gif

Murdering people is not lawful. Murdering people for the purpose of intimidation is even less lawful.

Disobeying police officers who have their weapons pointed at you and are commanding you to stop is a dumb move.

Not even you all can say that Bryd didn't effectively eliminate the imminent threat of the mob attempting to breach that door. No one else tried to climb through that window after Ashli's unsuccessful attempt.

The mob stopped advancing didn't it? Mission accomplished...
She got no warning. Not one officer heard Byrd's warning how could Babbitt. The people running things hate this country and have you hating Americans. You are and have been a fool. Period.

LOL

That knife was illegal. Had she been arrested, she would have been charged with carrying a dangerous weapon inside the Capitol.

Yeah, it was easier to murder her than arrest her.

She got no warning. Not one officer heard Byrd's warning how could Babbitt. The people running things hate this country and have you hating Americans. You are and have been a fool. Period.

You're lying again, FruitLoops...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

You're lying again, FruitLoops...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

A number of police and secret service agents could not just arrest her? You make them look worse and responsible for her murder.

A number of police and secret service agents could not just arrest her? You make them look worse and responsible for her murder.

No, they couldn't. The police were too outnumbered. Almost no one was arrested inside the Capitol. I'm not sure anyone was.

Still no reason to murder Babbitt.

Of course there wss. A violent mob was threatening lawmakers and were breaking down doors and windows to gain access into the House chamber where some were still holed up.

At another entrance, other cops drew their firearms. Do you think (amusing considering who I'm asking) for a second, cops wouldn't have shot any of them had they broken through...?

1440x810_cmsv2_44991e6f-a5b4-58f1-a7b7-2c6c5aee7b70-5263588.jpg

Of course there wss. A violent mob was threatening lawmakers and were breaking down doors and windows to gain access into the House chamber where some were still holed up.

At another entrance, other cops drew their firearms. Do you think (amusing considering who I'm asking) for a second, cops wouldn't have shot any of them had they broken through...?

1440x810_cmsv2_44991e6f-a5b4-58f1-a7b7-2c6c5aee7b70-5263588.jpg
She was murdered.

LOL

And she would have gotten off with probation even IF the regulations about knife size were clearly posted.

By shooting an unarmed demonstrator. American cops are not allowed to do that. China and Iran use lethal force on demonstrators, NOT America.
Why is it so difficult for you all to separate lawful activity from unlawful activity? Protesting by marching, or demonstrating or chanting in front of a state or federal capital building, even while law makers are in session, is protected activity under the U.S. Constitution.

Smashing through windows in order to breach locked door so that you can gain access to Congressional members who are fleeing and hiding from you/the mob is NOT lawful protest. It's not lawful to intentionally do things to cause others to fear that they will be harmed or killed. That's what the people there, other than the mob/J6ers and including the Capital police officers et al, were all afraid of. Did you not see, along with the rest of us, the U.S. Secret Service agents hustling Vice President Pence off the premises when the rioter's first gained entry? This was some SERIOUS crap they pulled, and while it's unfortunate that Ashli was shot and killed during the process, she, more than a lot of the others present, knows what happens when someone attempts to breach a government facility, particularly one occupied by our Congressional representative and members of the cabinet (the VP), since her job when she was serving in the military was to protect and defend U.S, military installations.

It would appear that you're now trying to paint her activity as "protected first amendment activity". It may have started out being protected activity (or may not have) but it certainly ceased being protected once they began terrorizing the lawfully present individuals attempting to conduct government business in the Capital.

There was a time during the Bush Jr. administration that protestors were kept away from places where the president was appearing, forced to remain in designated "protest zones" that he never had to go anywhere near. I believe this was found to be unconstitutional because the whole point of protesting, as spelled out in the 1st amendment is the right to engage in "a redress of grievances against the government".

Forum List

Back