Biden letter to Fox

White House pens letter to Fox News executives calling on network to retract bogus FBI informant claims

The letter is the latest from the Biden White House, which has taken a more aggressive approach to news coverage of the president that it sees as unfair in the run-up to the November election. Earlier this month, Sams sent a letter to the White House Correspondents’ Association, protesting coverage of Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report on Biden’s handling of classified material.

Over the course of the last year, Fox News hosts have relentlessly promoted serious corruption claims against the purported “Biden crime family,” which have saturated the conservative information space, spawning GOP-led probes on Capitol Hill and fueling an eventual impeachment inquiry against the sitting president.

“I would cite the number of times Jesse Watters and Sean Hannity promoted this allegation and made false statements about President Biden on primetime television throughout this time period, but the footnote citations would fill multiple pages,” Sams underscored in his letter to the three top Fox News executives.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/29/media/white-house-fox-news-informant-claims-biden-hnk-intl/index.html

It is not in Faux's interests to correct the record. Lying is their business model. It is management's desire to keep its audience misinformed, angry, and compliant.
The letter itself is interesting in its amazing disingenuity. Your remarks about Fox are typical of leftists who can't illustrate their prejudices but repeat them ad nauseum.

Why are you covering up Trump’s crimes?
Everything we do now is politicized and has for some years. And the Prog view politicalization is 95% of everything. I do not even listen to or follow their spiels anymore. I do once in a while have some interest when an event happens. There are crimes covered up for Progs that has turned into a logjam. Slowly on some of their agendas like DEI, a crack in the dam is forming. The crimes from that if Progs were doing it would give them centuries of accusations and attacks.

I think the sissies are the ones who can’t admit they’re wrong.

They aren’t intellectually strong enough to do it.

Trump is the biggest sissy I’ve ever seen. Always worried about looking weak.

Nobody cares... except you. Now leave me alone

Another thing a wuss does is run and hide from differing opinions.

When did conservatives turn into such wussies? I thought they’re supposed to be so “strong”.

Sigh, attention seeking sissy boy.... nobody cares about your babbling.

Sigh, attention seeking sissy boy.... nobody cares about your babbling.
Ha! I like how you “don’t care” but can’t stop responding.

Run away, wuss. That’s what you’re good at. Run back to the safety of intellectual ideology where you don’t have to think for yourself.

Nobody cares... except you. Now leave me alone

Mike, why are you posting on a public forum if you want some others to leave you alone? Can't you simply discuss Republicans looking like Keystone Kops after their star witness got arrested for lying about the Biden's? Or is that too sensitive a conversation for you sissies?

Everything we do now is politicized and has for some years. And the Prog view politicalization is 95% of everything. I do not even listen to or follow their spiels anymore. I do once in a while have some interest when an event happens. There are crimes covered up for Progs that has turned into a logjam. Slowly on some of their agendas like DEI, a crack in the dam is forming. The crimes from that if Progs were doing it would give them centuries of accusations and attacks.
Too many crimes are made up. Remember Comet Ping-pong?

Why isnt he retracting his claim that the vaccine stops you from getting and spreading COVID?

We all know that was a lie. When is he retracting the lie?

This is a child like logical fallacy and the vaccine, as all the educated know, along with vaccines and distancing brought the pandemic to it's knees you misfit moron.

This is a child like logical fallacy and the vaccine, as all the educated know, along with vaccines and distancing brought the pandemic to it's knees you misfit moron.

Prove it, you dumb fuck.

Prove it with empirical data….not unicorn farts.

Prove the vaccine, masks, lockdowns, and social distancing stopped the pandemic.

We were told the vaccine would stop the spread. That is empirically a lie.

Prove the vaccine stopped the patient from contracting and spreading the virus.

Prove you can stop a mosquito with a chain link fence.

Prove social distancing was essential, but the George Floyd riots were too important to spcial distance.

You intellectual light weight.

We were told the vaccine would stop the spread. That is empirically a lie.
I lived it. I was at ground zero in NYC.
Prove social distancing was essential, but the George Floyd riots were too important to spcial distance.
Another fallacy. The moronic Floyd riots has zero to do with this thread.
You intellectual light weight.
Lol

You use emotional fallacy after emotional fallacy and call me this?

Dude, you have no clue how many levels above you I am
You are a pathetic little boy.
You should have gone to school.

I lived it. I was at ground zero in NYC.

Another fallacy. The moronic Floyd riots has zero to do with this thread.

Lol

You use emotional fallacy after emotional fallacy and call me this?

Dude, you have no clue how many levels above you I am
You are a pathetic little boy.
You should have gone to school.

Ground Zero? Vaccine? Wtf?

Social distancing was ignored during the riots…oroving they were bullshit.

Fuck off, jackass. Get another shot…..put it right in your eyeball.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing and stay the fuck home forever.

That's not what Biden said, he said if you take this vax you will not get Covid. It was a lie.

Forum List

Back