Biden leads largest govt revenue growth since 1977

Thanks Biden! Who’s Laffering now?

Despite a pandemic, a recession and a slew of tax cuts, federal tax receipts are booming.

Revenues jumped 18 percent in the fiscal year that just ended, analysts say — the biggest one-year increase since 1977.

That translates into $627 billion more than in 2020, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which estimates that, for the first time, total government revenues topped $4 trillion.
“They are just booming,” said Mark Booth, a former top revenue forecaster at the agency. “It is very unusual.”

Tax revenues went up a the year after the entire country was shut down.
You’re an economic genius!

they were higher than the year before the pandemic. Trump’s best year. Duh.
I think some folks can’t comprehend that tax revenues were the highest in “44 years” and not “4 years.”

Last edited:
Huge govt growth, tyrannical oppressive govt, massive deficit spending, disastrous foreign and domestic policies, Marxist indoctrination in our schools, Americans' Civil liberties violated as they are tossed in prisons, mothers being called 'terrorists' for opposing Marxist indoctrination of their children, Un-Constitutional mandates, intimidation, punishment for non-compliance.

Welcome to the take-over from within.

Huge govt growth, tyrannical oppressive govt, massive deficit spending, disastrous foreign and domestic policies, Marxist indoctrination in our schools, Americans' Civil liberties violated as they are tossed in prisons, mothers being called 'terrorists' for opposing Marxist indoctrination of their children, Un-Constitutional mandates, intimidation, punishment for non-compliance.

Welcome to the take-over from within.
What a snowflake. Nothing you typed is accurate.

Show me which year revenues were lower than the previous year after a tax cut.
Show me one whare it was not.

Hell Querdeken, even your GOP leaders are now admitting the fallacy but you just keep on believin your religion.

But, since you asked
2002 following 2001 tax cut
AND
2018 following 2017 tax cut.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Biden! Who’s Laffering now?

Despite a pandemic, a recession and a slew of tax cuts, federal tax receipts are booming.

Revenues jumped 18 percent in the fiscal year that just ended, analysts say — the biggest one-year increase since 1977.

That translates into $627 billion more than in 2020, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which estimates that, for the first time, total government revenues topped $4 trillion.
“They are just booming,” said Mark Booth, a former top revenue forecaster at the agency. “It is very unusual.”

Now if only Biden was spending like it's 1977.

didn’t the OP literally just say revenue was raised?
Does it matter?
Did biden cut taxes? So,
1634175380445.png

Show me one whare it was not.

Hell Querdeken, even your GOP leaders are now admitting the fallacy but you just keep on believin your religion.

But, since you asked
2002 following 2001 tax cut
AND
2018 following 2017 tax cut.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Weird how you have no links to back up your lies.

Lets see them.

It takes a Democrat to get the economy running. It takes a Republican to take it down.

We need a solvent government not a bankrupt one.
Now the Trumpsters are complaining that the government is taking in TOO MUCH money, even though income tax rates have remained the same.

This, after their deity had signed and applauded a MASSIVE spending increase previously. Keynes on freakin' steroids. The bills they refuse to pay for now.

Just the latest example of why there is zero (0) reason to take them seriously. These are not serious people. They're like children.

Last edited:
no trump did…xiden wants to raise them

obviously the trump tax cuts are working just fine, despite the dembot propaganda about it
So you're claiming the revenue increases in 2021 are the result of tax cuts for the wealthy in 2017.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Google is your friend.
I'm not here to relieve your ignorance, only to make fun of it.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Apparently you here to never backup anything you post.

Why should anyone believe you're not a total fucking idiot?

Apparently you here to never backup anything you post.

Why should anyone believe you're not a total fucking idiot?
Like I said, fool. Google is your friend.
Government tax receipts are public knowledge.
If you're too ignorant to know what is common knowledge
It is not my role to correct that.

My role is just to make fun of your ignorance.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said, fool. Google is your friend.
Government tax receipts are public knowledge.
If you're too ignorant to know what is common knowledge
It is not my role to correct that.

My role is just to make fun of your ignorance.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Then post the evidence, moron. I'm not looking up the evidence to support your claims. You have me confused with the morons who voted for Biden.

Then post the evidence, moron. I'm not looking up the evidence to support your claims. You have me confused with the morons who voted for Biden.
I gave you years shitball.
If you're too stupid to verify freely given information on your own then I suppose you're one of the morons who believe the election was stolen and the vaccine plants tracking chips in your brain.

Why not look it up and prove me wrong?
YOU made the claim that revenues do not go down after tax cuts
I looked it up and provided the years where it did.
One of us, Mr DumberThan-a-TwoStoryOuthouse has done the work.
That would be me.
Your turn.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back