Biden leads largest govt revenue growth since 1977

I gave you years shitball.
If you're too stupid to verify freely given information on your own then I suppose you're one of the morons who believe the election was stolen and the vaccine plants tracking chips in your brain.

Why not look it up and prove me wrong?
YOU made the claim that revenues do not go down after tax cuts
I looked it up and provided the years where it did.
One of us, Mr DumberThan-a-TwoStoryOuthouse has done the work.
That would be me.
Your turn.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
By "verify freely given information," you mean dig up the evidence to support your claims. You haven't done any "work" except to make unsubstantiated claims.

I'm not playing that game, moron.

Despite a pandemic, a recession and a slew of tax cuts, federal tax receipts are booming.

Revenues jumped 18 percent in the fiscal year that just ended, analysts say — the biggest one-year increase since 1977.

That translates into $627 billion more than in 2020, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which estimates that, for the first time, total government revenues topped $4 trillion.
“They are just booming,” said Mark Booth, a former top revenue forecaster at the agency. “It is very unusual.
According to the link incrreased revenues are entirely because of increased taxes collected under
the Dotard, Joe Biden. The economy itself has done no better under Whisperin' Joe.

Meanwhile inflation eats up families' savings and the man who blamed Trump for problems with
the supply chain has no answers himself while grocery aisles start to resemble Mother Hubbard's
cupboards. His own criticisms will eat him alive.

By "verify freely given information," you mean dig up the evidence to support your claims. You haven't done any "work" except to make unsubstantiated claims.

I'm not playing that game, moron.

You are encouraged to maintain your current level of almost ape like intelligence.

Monkeys like you are funny to tease.

Forum List

Back