Dem New Jersey Gov mandates kids wear masks at school for 7 hours....goes to indoor Ball maskless.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Yet another example of Dem hypocrisy that will be ignored, or excused, by the board Dems.

He says 2 year old kids must wear a mask, but he can't be bothered to wear one while partying.

New Jersey Dem Gov. Murphy caught maskless at indoor ball: 'Let them wear masks'​

New Jersey lawmakers slam governor for ditching mask after requiring them for 2-year-olds​

State Senator Holly Schepisi told Fox News in an email statement that the maskless party "is this type of hypocrisy that is driving people in New Jersey insane."

"At the very same time that this Governor issued another EO mandating two year olds wear masks for upwards of 7 hours a day because of purported ‘safety,’ the New Jersey political democratic elite gathered maskless by the thousands at multiple indoor events throughout the State, including in "high-risk" Asbury Park, Bergen and Hudson Counties," Schepisi continued.

"The people of New Jersey are being told by this administration that they must comply, don't ask questions or get labeled a knucklehead or worse while those demanding compliance flout the very policies they push," she added. "It is wrong."

Schepisi’s fellow state Senator Michael Testa said that the maskless merrymaking was "another example of Murphy’s hypocrisy as he continues to force pointless pandemic mandates on regular New Jerseyans that he and other elite Democrats cavalierly ignore when they think nobody is watching."

Yet another example of Dem hypocrisy that will be ignored, or excused, by the board Dems.

He says 2 year old kids must wear a mask, but he can't be bothered to wear one while partying.

New Jersey Dem Gov. Murphy caught maskless at indoor ball: 'Let them wear masks'​

New Jersey lawmakers slam governor for ditching mask after requiring them for 2-year-olds​

State Senator Holly Schepisi told Fox News in an email statement that the maskless party "is this type of hypocrisy that is driving people in New Jersey insane."

"At the very same time that this Governor issued another EO mandating two year olds wear masks for upwards of 7 hours a day because of purported ‘safety,’ the New Jersey political democratic elite gathered maskless by the thousands at multiple indoor events throughout the State, including in "high-risk" Asbury Park, Bergen and Hudson Counties," Schepisi continued.

"The people of New Jersey are being told by this administration that they must comply, don't ask questions or get labeled a knucklehead or worse while those demanding compliance flout the very policies they push," she added. "It is wrong."

Schepisi’s fellow state Senator Michael Testa said that the maskless merrymaking was "another example of Murphy’s hypocrisy as he continues to force pointless pandemic mandates on regular New Jerseyans that he and other elite Democrats cavalierly ignore when they think nobody is watching."

I thought you Trumptards were against mask mandates.

I thought you Trumptards were against mask mandates.
Every thinking person is. Also, every thinking person can see blatant Dimwinger hypocrisy like this and call it what it is.

Non-thinking people come up with posts like yours.

Every thinking person is. Also, every thinking person can see blatant Dimwinger hypocrisy like this and call it what it is.

Non-thinking people come up with posts like yours.
I think, therefore I am.

And I think Trump asslicking cultists like you are scared that sane people who get the "Fauci Ouchie" will be proven correct in the end as guys like you will be feet up in Forest Lawn.

I think, therefore I am.

And I think Trump asslicking cultists like you are scared that sane people who get the "Fauci Ouchie" will be proven correct in the end as guys like you will be feet up in Forest Lawn.
Trump? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

You lose.

Forum List

Back