Biden just announced he will replenish Strategic Oil Reserves at $70/barrel. Dems denied Trump filling it at $24

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
No link yet because he is on TV now.

Depleting our reserves for purely political purposes is bad enough, but having to fill it back up at almost 3 times the price Trump wanted to fill it up at is insane. Remember, Democrats bragged about stopping Trump's "bailout for big oil". I wonder what Schumer will call Biden's YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE BAILOUT FOR BIG OIL.

Biden is using the strategic oil reserve as a campaign tool
And that production cut from OPEC plus? You think that wasn't a "campaign tool"? Saudi Arabia asking to join BRICS isn't a "campaign tool"? Both were just lobs in the" war between Dems and Repubs in the US, and you can guess which side they are supporting.

I mean the whole article linked, "Boo Hoo, Trump wanted to fill it up at 24"What the flip are we getting out of what we are releasing? This ain't would of, could of, should of bullshit, it is about the fact that the oil I, me, and American taxpayers, paid for that oil back when Obama was President, or maybe even Bush. Uh, I think I am making bank. We always make money when president's release that oil. It ain't like we are giving it away.

It is the right move, but a gentle move. Biden should get more aggressive here. Start with closing off all Saudi oil imports. Done, zero, nada. Then all other imports, all VISA's, travel permits. State department sends out notice to US citizens in the area, get out. The US expels the entire Saudi embassy, and packs up the US ambassador and staff and brings them home.

Here, take this air base as a departing gift, but we taking back the planes, the parts, the ammo. All further military equipment will be stopped at the US border, all accounts and payments for said equipment within the United States will be confiscated and deposited with the New York Fed.

The US Fifth Fleet, come on home girls and boys, take some time off. Saudi Arabia can worry about her own shipping routes. Oh, or maybe they could ask Russia for help. LMAO.

I would do all that before breakfast. After breakfast I would start looking to garnish property owned by Saudi nationals in the United States, from real estate to bank accounts, especially those tied to the royal family, LMAO again, because that is about all of them.

And that is just getting warmed up. Don't invite us to your little economics forum. Fine, but don't come to our banks. Maybe you can go to England, LMAO AGAIN.

I mean you guys just don't get it. Old Trump, he fantasized about being the big, well you know what, on campus. His undoubtable inferiority complex around that issue a big part of his mental illness, and his presidency. That is what he wanted to be on the world stage and deep down he knows, he was a joke.

Biden is swinging the big one on the world stage. For some countries, well that ain't so bad. But for others, it ain't so good. And I am well aware of American's utter insulation, complete naivety of world events, but look around people, the world is going to hell in a handbasket and America, well she ain't along for the ride.

In Great Britain it was the conservative taxcut that broke the camel's back. Now the conservative government is all but being ran out of London on a rail. In France the entire population is about to take to the streets, energy cost, oil companies bending us over backwards. China might be a lesson. The government swings to the right, and yes, more authoritarian, more "Communist", and the young people ain't buying it. Honestly, unless your Daddy is some billionaire, being under 40 in China pretty much sucks. They have about had enough. Iran no different, a government wanting to return to the Stone Ages, and a population still with the memory of a progressive movement where women were free from the Sharia law, when they were doctors and lawyers, scientists and writers.

Russia done went totally mad, like Hitler at the end. Eight days training in the woods and then off the Ukraine you conscripts go, oh, and sorry, but you are going to be short some equipment. How long before they send in the Russian Youth? It is utter madness. And Kamikaze drones, from Iran? Are you flippin kidding me. Now it is getting just embarrassing.

No link yet because he is on TV now.

Depleting our reserves for purely political purposes is bad enough, but having to fill it back up at almost 3 times the price Trump wanted to fill it up at is insane. Remember, Democrats bragged about stopping Trump's "bailout for big oil". I wonder what Schumer will call Biden's YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE BAILOUT FOR BIG OIL.

Forbes said Trump lied about refilling the reserves. I posted a link this morning.

Forum List

Back