Biden job approval second-lowest among presidents since 1950s

I stand corrected.

There is no place for anti-Semitism here.
Stephen Miller is a Jew. Pointing that out hardly can be called anti-Semitic. Perhaps a more accurate statement would be Stephen Miller is a racist Jew, taking that "chosen people" horseshit to heart. Check out the Southern Poverty Law Center

Here is the thing, that "anti-Semitism" works like a magic shield. Stephen Miller is a horse's ass, racist, piece of total garbage. A real "Dookie" in the truest since of the word. Which means privileged white boy with an astonishing feeling of entitlement. "Three ounces of caviar for Brunch", put on his expense account, paid for by you and me.

But we can't talk about that, the magic "anti-Semitism" charge has been thrown into the ring. Ridiculous.

It is not anti-Semitism to call out Israel as a racist, apartheid state. Nor is it anti-Semitism to point out that Stephen Miller is a Jew. I would suggest examining Neturei Karta, they have it right. Contrast them with the Haredim, who are conning the entire world, but mostly, their women.

But enough already. This thread is about Biden's approval ratings and time and time again I have asked for specifics. What has Biden done that has spurred this inflation? Was it creating more money,. three out of every four dollars created in the last two years were under the Trump administration. Gas prices? By next year we will be breaking domestic production records and when factoring in LNG exports, we are more "energy independent" today that at anytime during the Trump administration. What would Trump have done different? Well maybe this recent court ruling out of Florida will show us. Claiming mask mandates is an overreach of OSHA, mostly because of the definition of "sanitation", and the lifting of those requirements from airlines and public transportation, maybe we get a hew surge in Covid cases requiring another lockdown and people staying at home. That would sure help with this inflation. And if masks are not part of sanitation, then neither are gloves, I can't wait till we throw out the OSHA requirement for gloves when handling food and watch the Trumpbots flip shit when a food service worker scratches their ass and then hands them some sliced lunch meat.

Forum List

Back