Biden job approval second-lowest among presidents since 1950s

It's a BS number. Those who approve of Biden are surface-dwelling leftists who can't think for themselves while proving deep dependencies, insecurities and dishonesty.
Agree. The leftists I talk with, when I must, who still approve of him are totally ignorant of the Issues, and the role he’s played in them.

If you really believe there's no problem with Biden's "mental acuity", you are the dumbest son of a bitch on usmb.
Fuck you.
If you really believe there's no problem with Biden's "mental acuity", you are the dumbest son of a bitch on usmb.
If you believe President Biden is mentally incapable of holding an office of trust, as is necessary with the presidency, please make a case.

I've made a case on trump and his Personality Disorders in graduate work at SFSU. If Biden has such disorders please make reasonable and credible claim with footnotes on Biden as I have with trump, having listened to his speeches, read his tweets and watched his deeds, noted below:

• Antisocial personality disorder: a pattern of disregarding or violating the rights of others. A person with antisocial personality disorder may not conform to social norms, may repeatedly lie or deceive others, or may act impulsively.
  • Histrionic personality disorder: a pattern of excessive emotion and attention seeking. People with histrionic personality disorder may be uncomfortable when they are not the center of attention, may use physical appearance to draw attention to themselves or have rapidly shifting or exaggerated emotions.
  • Narcissistic personality disorder: a pattern of need for admiration and lack of empathy for others. A person with narcissistic personality disorder may have a grandiose sense of self-importance, a sense of entitlement, take advantage of others or lack empathy.
  • Paranoid personality disorder: a pattern of being suspicious of others and seeing them as mean or spiteful. People with paranoid personality disorder often assume people will harm or deceive them and don’t confide in others or become close to them.
All of these PD's noted above are clearly seen in all of trump's behaviors. If you were honest you would read and consider these disorders and then post a credible response to your claim of a Biden problem, not stuttering.

Fuck you is in response to your calling me stupid, that being proof you have no reasonable education to stating, I'm, "the dumbest son of a bitch on usmb".

Last edited:
The only people I know of who support Biden are on this message board, on CNN, TYT, and MSNBC. Even my leftists friends have abandoned him. However, they are leftists who can have civil conversations with the right, they don't yell, and are tolerant of opposing points of view. So guess they are not your typical leftists.
I was down to two remaining Democrat friends, as I couldn’t stand the constant demonization of the “Trump morons,” “racists,“ etc. That number dropped to one as of last week, when one of them sent me a joke mocking Republican Jews - knowing I am a Republican Jew - on the eve of Passover.

My one remaining Democrat friend is a really good guy and a long-time friend, and has never said anything negative to me about my vote. We will remain friends until the first one of us dies, G-d willing not for at least 20 years.

Fuck you.

If you believe President Biden is mentally incapable of holding an office of trust, as is necessary with the presidency, please make a case.

I've made a case on trump and his Personality Disorders in graduate work at SFSU. If anyone with such disorders, please review those that I can reasonably make credible when one has listened to trump, read his tweets and deeds:

• Antisocial personality disorder: a pattern of disregarding or violating the rights of others. A person with antisocial personality disorder may not conform to social norms, may repeatedly lie or deceive others, or may act impulsively.
  • Histrionic personality disorder: a pattern of excessive emotion and attention seeking. People with histrionic personality disorder may be uncomfortable when they are not the center of attention, may use physical appearance to draw attention to themselves or have rapidly shifting or exaggerated emotions.
  • Narcissistic personality disorder: a pattern of need for admiration and lack of empathy for others. A person with narcissistic personality disorder may have a grandiose sense of self-importance, a sense of entitlement, take advantage of others or lack empathy.
  • Paranoid personality disorder: a pattern of being suspicious of others and seeing them as mean or spiteful. People with paranoid personality disorder often assume people will harm or deceive them and don’t confide in others or become close to them.
All of these PD's noted above are clearly seen in all of trump's behaviors. If you were honest you would read and consider these disorders and then post a credible response to your claim of a problem, not stuttering.

I'm sorry. I've already surpassed the amount of time I'm willing to waste on delusional liars with severe TDS

Try again tomorrow.

Fuck you.

I've made a case on trump and his Personality Disorders in graduate work at SFSU. If anyone with such disorders, please review those that I can reasonably make credible when one has listened to trump, read his tweets and deeds:

All of these PD's noted above are clearly seen in all of trump's behaviors. If you were honest you would read and consider these disorders and then post a credible response to your claim of a problem, not stuttering.
That’s all personality stuff. What counts is he had the right policies, and we were doing great until the Chinese released their bio-weapon.

Now with Biden, twice as many people have died under him than under Trump, his unnecessary spending has driven inflation to a 40-year high, a crazy dictator felt emboldened to attack a neighboring country, Biden can’t answer the question he’s asked and wanders around ignored, and he’s inviting millions of illegals into the country while he is simultaneously warning of more COVID.

This whole thing is like a nightmare. I hope to wake up from it Nov 2022, when voters kick the anti-American Marxists and their brainwashed supporters to the curb.

I was down to two remaining Democrat friends, as I couldn’t stand the constant demonization of the “Trump morons,” “racists,“ etc. That number dropped to one as of last week, when one of them sent me a joke mocking Republican Jews - knowing I am a Republican Jew - on the eve of Passover.

My one remaining Democrat friend is a really good guy and a long-time friend, and has never said anything negative to me about my vote. We will remain friends until the first one of us dies, G-d willing not for at least 20 years.

The first one doesn't sound like he was ever a friend anyway.

I've found a good way to keep the peace in families and friends is to talk about other things.

The first one doesn't sound like he was ever a friend anyway.

I've found a good way to keep the peace in families and friends is to talk about other things.
I tried that. I find that they are so driven by misplaced anger to Trump voters that it’s beyond their control. I’ve actually asked, after they complain about what a moron Trump was and how idiots voted for him, to please let‘s not talk about politics, but they keep going.

The second friend I mentioned, and the only remaining Democrat in my circle, avoids politics with me because he doesn’t want to argue. Thankfully.

Please explain your two comments in detail. It is my opinion that you echo the hate and ignorance that goes hand in hand with trumpanzees, aka
trump supporters: Your and WITH Progs?:
You won't get any response. These people have no idea what Biden has done, and maybe more importantly, many of the things they believed he has done have been blocked by federal judges. Rather it is immigration or energy, they seize on to actions Biden tried to do, like stopping the issue of permits for drilling on public lands which was quickly blocked by a federal judge and those lease sales continued at an enormous pace. But hey, we are no longer energy independent--of course, we never were unless you use this special definition of energy independence, and under that definition we are even more independent now than under Trump, because Biden quit selling leases for drilling on public land.

Then there is the border. The crisis there is because Biden eliminated Title 42. Never mind that 21 states have sued to block it and a federal judge ruled in their favor and it is still in effect. Never mind that Title 42 only dealt with refugees. Nope, Biden eliminated Title 42 and it caused a crisis at the border.

The Trumpbots suffer something called Euphoric Recall. Like a drug addict, when it comes to Trump, they only remember the good things, or what they thought were good things when reality is a different story. And they ignore the bad things. The opposite is true when it comes to Biden. For instance, job numbers.

From 2017 to 2019 Trump created 6.5 million jobs. Oh how they sang his praises. Of course, in the his last three years, Obama created 8 million jobs. So Trump didn't keep pace with Obama. And here is the real kicker, in Biden's first year he created 6.6 million jobs. Trumped Trumps three year number in one single year.

The stock market is up. I mean we used to here about how fantastic Trump was doing because of a booming stock market. Now, nobody even says two words about the market. Euphoric Recall defined.

Fuck you.

I've made a case on trump and his Personality Disorders in graduate work at SFSU. If Biden has such disorders please make reasonable and credible claim with footnotes on Biden as I have with trump, having listened to his speeches, read his tweets and watched his deeds, noted below:

All of these PD's noted above are clearly seen in all of trump's behaviors. If you were honest you would read and consider these disorders and then post a credible response to your claim of a Biden problem, not stuttering.

Fuck you is in response to your calling me stupid, that being proof you have no reasonable education to stating, I'm, "the dumbest son of a bitch on usmb".
Okay, here you go:

List of failures:

Inflation
Failed Afghanistan withdraw
Border security
Totalitarian mask mandates
Totalitarian vaccine mandates
Return to energy dependence
Crime wave sweeping the nation - Got to love that leftist "defund the police"
Using FBI for stolen diary
Sicking the FBI on parents who voice concern at schoolboard meetings that have different views then the lefts.
"Build Back Better"

Let me know if you need more as they are plentiful.

How 41% could possibly approve of this dumb fuck is beyond me.
I'm sure it's partisans that once they've taken a side, they'll approve of the way the captain is piloting the Titanic.
Biden's approvals are in the tank and that's with the Dem news media lying and covering for him 24/7. Imagine how low Biden's numbers would be if they attacked him like they attacked Trump.

Biden job approval second-lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup
Another misleading propaganda piece by The Hill, a left-wing screed with even less credibility than Huffpo. The ensuing article was not written by Gallup, and the reference to the "1950s" is a deliberate attempt to associate low poll numbers with a Republican President (Eisenhower 1953-1961) rather than the Democrat President (Truman 1945-1953) to whom they applied.

Truman's decision not to run for reelection in 1952 provides an interesting comparison with Teddy Roosevelt's decision not to run in 1908. Both men had succeeded Presidents who died within a year of the previous election and been subsequently elected on their own, but each decided not to run for a second full term for very different reasons. Truman's low poll numbers told him he couldn't win in 1952, whereas Roosevelt honored a pledge he had made after McKinley's death to not serve more than two consecutive terms in office. Both decisions had unfortunate consequences.

Truman's decision resulted in the Democrats nominating Adlai Stevenson for President in 1952 and 1956, an old-school liberal who paved the way for their radicalism in the 1960s. Roosevelt's decision led to a fractured Republican Party in 1912 when he challenged the GOP incumbent Taft and then ran as a third party (Bull Moose) candidate. This allowed Democrat Woodrow Wilson to be elected with less than 40% of the popular vote. Like FDR, Wilson was reelected by promising to keep the U.S. out of a world war and then doing the opposite after the election. (Notably, our current President has done them one better by accomplishing that in his first term.)

Forum List

Back