MTG has memory problems.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Marjory Taylor Green seems to have severe memory problems. In her testimony today. She couldn't recall saying or tweeting lots of things, even after being shown proof that she had. I only watched a couple of clips of her testimony, but all of her testimony made me think of this video.

Marjory Taylor Green seems to have severe memory problems. In her testimony today. She couldn't recall saying or tweeting lots of things, even after being shown proof that she had. I only watched a couple of clips of her testimony, but all of her testimony made me think of this video.

It sounds like she took her cues from Hilda.

Did they ask her why Pelosi and that GD pos mayor of DC refused all that help to help this set up

Answer me that penis breath

We'll talk again during the 1/6 investigation in 2023.......Until then, suck a dill pickle
You mean the investigation being cooked up by the traitors who plotted to overthrow the last election? That one?

But, but wasen't McCarthy going to ask Trump to resign? Now deny it Trump asslicker. It's on tape.

1650667653498.png

Forum List

Back