Biden job approval second-lowest among presidents since 1950s

And I’m sure you never denigrate Biden orDems in front of any of them right…

Sure. I’m thinking the friends you no longer keep are the lucky ones
Lisa's actions here, the "elimination" of her friends, is indicative of the typical Trump supporter. They don't have the intellect, or the knowledge, to defend that support. So instead of defending that support they run away and surround themselves with likeminded individuals.

I live in North Carolina's 10th Congressional district, one of the reddest, if not the reddest, district in the country. I am surrounded by Trump supporters and many of my friends support Trump. And yeah, I give them hell. Mostly, I correct their misguided perceptions. For example, at work, in the office, doing paperwork with other managers when one says, "I don't think Biden should be giving $800.000 to every immigrant." A second person agrees and then I step in. "Actually, that $800,000 is only going to families that were separated at the border by the Trump administration. And since they have litigation in the court system right now asking for 2.3 million dollars in damages, the 800 grand is kind of a deal. Do you think separating families at the border was right?" I get the response that no, it was not right. Then I tell them we live in a country where, when people are harmed, by either an individual, a corporation, or even a government, we make them whole. That was the end of it.

Lisa's actions here, the "elimination" of her friends, is indicative of the typical Trump supporter. They don't have the intellect, or the knowledge, to defend that support. So instead of defending that support they run away and surround themselves with likeminded individuals.

I live in North Carolina's 10th Congressional district, one of the reddest, if not the reddest, district in the country. I am surrounded by Trump supporters and many of my friends support Trump. And yeah, I give them hell. Mostly, I correct their misguided perceptions. For example, at work, in the office, doing paperwork with other managers when one says, "I don't think Biden should be giving $800.000 to every immigrant." A second person agrees and then I step in. "Actually, that $800,000 is only going to families that were separated at the border by the Trump administration. And since they have litigation in the court system right now asking for 2.3 million dollars in damages, the 800 grand is kind of a deal. Do you think separating families at the border was right?" I get the response that no, it was not right. Then I tell them we live in a country where, when people are harmed, by either an individual, a corporation, or even a government, we make them whole. That was the end of it.
Oh FFS. How long do you think I should hold on to “friends” who constantly tell me that only racists and morons voted for Trump when they know I voted for Trump?

It started the morning after the election in 2016 when the first “friend” called me at 9:00 a.m., saying how appalled she was that we live in a country where racists could get Trump in, and continued every time I saw her until I had enough - and she knew I voted for him!

When Biden won, I sure didn’t call up the people I knew who voted for him and lament how could we have so many idiots in this country who would vote for Biden, and then rail about it every time I saw them.

You intolerant leftists have unleashed a torrent of contempt against Trump that you don’t even have for criminals. You really think we would want to subject ourselves to a nasty scolding every time we saw you?

You people are crazy.

And since they have litigation in the court system right now asking for 2.3 million dollars in damages, the 800 grand is kind of a deal.

I think a bus ticket back home is the proper deal.

Do you think separating families at the border was right?"

Not even a little. They should have been immediately deported as a family.

Pay could average about $70,000 a year for the jobs Zandi’s referring to, some of them in manufacturing.

How much is that after Biden-inflation?

Then there is Executive order 13990, it addresses climate change but it also created jobs.

It's true, green energy jobs have very low productivity.
On the plus side, green energy is more expensive and less reliable.

Notice how often "job creation" is mentioned in that EO.

No kidding. It's like it was written for a late night comedy show.

That executive order was part of the Biden's administration 30 x 30 initiative, a pledge to conserve 30% of US land and water resources by 2030.

Isn't the federal government already mismanaging enough of our land and water?
How much is that after Biden-inflation?

More than the median income. But nice, how you did that, "Biden inflation". Tell me, just what specific policies would a second Trump administration have incorporated to fight inflation, other than continuing to drop the ball concerning Covid and have people still trapped in their homes and afraid to venture out and spend money. What would Trump have done to address the supply chain problem? How would Trump have handled the underemployment problem?

No kidding. It's like it was written for a late night comedy show.

That all you got? Nothing to say about conservation and climate initiatives creating more job than spending on oil drilling? And tell me, just what late night comedy shows do Trumpbots watch. Last I saw, Tucker Carlson is not a comedian, although he does look rather comical, beady eyed, lying, manipulative piece of shit, so much so that it is comical.

Isn't the federal government already mismanaging enough of our land and water?

Well yeah, after the Trump administration that "mismanagement" has reached a whole new level. Rampant forest fires due to clear-cutting and lack of maintenance, massive floods due to deregulation of wastewater. But give me specifics, I did what you asked, gave you three initiatives that have created jobs. How about you surprise the hell out of me and give me specifics, about how public lands are mismanaged, or how Trump would have addressed inflation, how even, how Trump would have created jobs since he did such a piss poor job of it during his tenure. Hell, Obama was much better. But hey, I bet you didn't even know that.

Here is the deal, there are few Trump supporters on this site that I have any respect for. Most of them are brain dead idiots that are like programed parrots, repeating the bullshit they get on Facebook or Fox News or even worse, Pajama media. You are different, probably because of your moniker, Toddster--because I am a Todd. And like my son says, ever Todd he ever knew thought they were the smartest person in the world. I laughed and told him I understood, but I was. But you are quickly losing that respect. I need specifics, I need to know exactly how Trump would handle things differently. I really doubt he knows, but maybe another "Todd" does. Impress me, or relegate yourself to just another mesmerized Trumpbot.

That all you got? Nothing to say about conservation and climate initiatives creating more job than spending on oil drilling?

Lots of low and no productivity jobs.
Gonna do wonders to fight inflation.
Yeah, wouldn't want to spend money on a useful good like oil.

Well yeah, after the Trump administration that "mismanagement" has reached a whole new level. Rampant forest fires due to clear-cutting and lack of maintenance, massive floods due to deregulation of wastewater.

Right. We didn't have any mismanagement under Obama, eh?

Rampant forest fires due to clear-cutting and lack of maintenance

Which forest fires were due to clear cutting?

massive floods due to deregulation of wastewater.

Which floods?

Oh FFS. How long do you think I should hold on to “friends” who constantly tell me that only racists and morons voted for Trump when they know I voted for Trump?

It started the morning after the election in 2016 when the first “friend” called me at 9:00 a.m., saying how appalled she was that we live in a country where racists could get Trump in, and continued every time I saw her until I had enough - and she knew I voted for him!

When Biden won, I sure didn’t call up the people I knew who voted for him and lament how could we have so many idiots in this country who would vote for Biden, and then rail about it every time I saw them.

You intolerant leftists have unleashed a torrent of contempt against Trump that you don’t even have for criminals. You really think we would want to subject ourselves to a nasty scolding every time we saw you?

You people are crazy.
Your friends were right, only racist and morons voted for Trump. I mean I can understand the first vote, sort of. But I got to say, the whole MAGA movement was insulting. Tell me, what did America do that made it not great anymore? Voting for a black president was the underlying theme of that whole mantra, so yeah, racism was at the top of Trump's strategy. Look, I didn't vote for Obama during his first election, I voted for McCain, who was more of a man than Obama and Trump combined. Most of the votes for Obama, at least from the white community, were a vote to prove they were not racist. My girls gave me hell, called me a racist for voting for McCain. I did vote for Obama during his reelection, and I flatly proclaimed, the only person that could get me to vote for Obama was Mitt Romney. I mean a Mormon? Seriously? I mean them idiots believe in time travel, space aliens, and all kinds of other sick shit, like black people can get into heaven to serve the almighty white man. Hell, Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth, a Ron Hubbard screed before he created Scientology.

And here is the thing, Trump is a criminal. He has paid millions of dollars in legal settlements from everything between misusing a charity to conning individuals with his real estate class. I mean you can't create a charity and then take all the money and buy a painting of yourself. You can't make untrue claims about an educational opportunity. You can't depress the value of your properties for tax purposes and then inflate them for loans and insurance. The fact that you ignore those realities is indicative of your ignorance. I mean do you really want a "criminal" running this nation? Is your racism, or your infidelities, so significant, that you are willing to sacrifice principal and morals in order to support someone that you believe will support your own warped agenda? If so, then yes, you are the consummate Republican, like McConnell, you have no morality, no sense of judgement, and your only concern is "winning". Sorry, but that is not how this nation was built. It will be how this nation is destroyed.

So you lie to your co-workers and they pat you on the head and send you away while they laugh at your ignorance. The separation and cages were Obozo’s doing. Trump didn’t put in that policy.

Your friends were right, only racist and morons voted for Trump.

I stopped reading at your first sentence ^^^^ but thanks for demonstrating why I dropped “friends” like you.
I mean I can understand the first vote, sort of. But I got to say, the whole MAGA movement was insulting. Tell me, what did America do that made it not great anymore? Voting for a black president was the underlying theme of that whole mantra, so yeah, racism was at the top of Trump's strategy. Look, I didn't vote for Obama during his first election, I voted for McCain, who was more of a man than Obama and Trump combined. Most of the votes for Obama, at least from the white community, were a vote to prove they were not racist. My girls gave me hell, called me a racist for voting for McCain. I did vote for Obama during his reelection, and I flatly proclaimed, the only person that could get me to vote for Obama was Mitt Romney. I mean a Mormon? Seriously? I mean them idiots believe in time travel, space aliens, and all kinds of other sick shit, like black people can get into heaven to serve the almighty white man. Hell, Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth, a Ron Hubbard screed before he created Scientology.

And here is the thing, Trump is a criminal. He has paid millions of dollars in legal settlements from everything between misusing a charity to conning individuals with his real estate class. I mean you can't create a charity and then take all the money and buy a painting of yourself. You can't make untrue claims about an educational opportunity. You can't depress the value of your properties for tax purposes and then inflate them for loans and insurance. The fact that you ignore those realities is indicative of your ignorance. I mean do you really want a "criminal" running this nation? Is your racism, or your infidelities, so significant, that you are willing to sacrifice principal and morals in order to support someone that you believe will support your own warped agenda? If so, then yes, you are the consummate Republican, like McConnell, you have no morality, no sense of judgement, and your only concern is "winning". Sorry, but that is not how this nation was built. It will be how this nation is destroyed.

Your friends were right, only racist and morons voted for Trump. I mean I can understand the first vote, sort of. But I got to say, the whole MAGA movement was insulting. Tell me, what did America do that made it not great anymore? Voting for a black president was the underlying theme of that whole mantra, so yeah, racism was at the top of Trump's strategy. Look, I didn't vote for Obama during his first election, I voted for McCain, who was more of a man than Obama and Trump combined. Most of the votes for Obama, at least from the white community, were a vote to prove they were not racist. My girls gave me hell, called me a racist for voting for McCain. I did vote for Obama during his reelection, and I flatly proclaimed, the only person that could get me to vote for Obama was Mitt Romney. I mean a Mormon? Seriously? I mean them idiots believe in time travel, space aliens, and all kinds of other sick shit, like black people can get into heaven to serve the almighty white man. Hell, Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth, a Ron Hubbard screed before he created Scientology.

Prime example of projection right here ^^^

So you lie to your co-workers and they pat you on the head and send you away while they laugh at your ignorance. The separation and cages were Obozo’s doing. Trump didn’t put in that policy.
You are ignorant as hell. No, no one patted me on the head. You are absolutely delusional, the separation of families was a Trump initiative.

Hell, they admit the policy was a mistake. I mean let's make something clear, any policy proposal from Stephen Miller is probably wrong. He is a total piece of shit. Obviously, the swirlies he got while in high school didn't take. This was a Trump policy, proposed by the racist stupid ass JEW Miller. I mean I have documented as much in the above links, what has your sorry ass done? I mean you are a Jew, and you voted for Trump, the very definition of STUPID. I have asked, time and time again, what policies did Trump initiate that really "made America great". What policies has Biden initiated that resulted in inflation, or higher gas prices? The only thing I have gotten from you is the revoking of Title 42, which is actually STILL IN EFFECT. A clear indication of your total ignorance.

Actually, my co=workers respect me. Most of them, like most of my acquaintances, see me as the most intelligent person they have ever met. Why use a calculator, just ask me. Wondering about new physics, like time moving backwards in an alternative universe, they ask me. And there is no telling the number of Trump supporters that I have moved to the other side. Tell me, how many people have you bought to the Trump team. You ain't shit. You are a delusional, ignorant, Jew, that is an insult to your people and a pimple among the American public. God bless your little tiny heart.

You are ignorant as hell. No, no one patted me on the head. You are absolutely delusional, the separation of families was a Trump initiative.

Hell, they admit the policy was a mistake. I mean let's make something clear, any policy proposal from Stephen Miller is probably wrong. He is a total piece of shit. Obviously, the swirlies he got while in high school didn't take. This was a Trump policy, proposed by the racist stupid ass JEW Miller. I mean I have documented as much in the above links, what has your sorry ass done? I mean you are a Jew, and you voted for Trump, the very definition of STUPID. I have asked, time and time again, what policies did Trump initiate that really "made America great". What policies has Biden initiated that resulted in inflation, or higher gas prices? The only thing I have gotten from you is the revoking of Title 42, which is actually STILL IN EFFECT. A clear indication of your total ignorance.

Actually, my co=workers respect me. Most of them, like most of my acquaintances, see me as the most intelligent person they have ever met. Why use a calculator, just ask me. Wondering about new physics, like time moving backwards in an alternative universe, they ask me. And there is no telling the number of Trump supporters that I have moved to the other side. Tell me, how many people have you bought to the Trump team. You ain't shit. You are a delusional, ignorant, Jew, that is an insult to your people and a pimple among the American public. God bless your little tiny heart.
Excuse me?? “JEW Miller”? And “you are a delusional Jew”?.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is yet ANOTHER example of leftist who care so much about the wrongs of racism while proudly shrieking their antisemitism from the rooftops.

P.S. For those who don’t know, Winston has admitted that he worked as little as possible so he could qualify his six kids for welfare, and make OTHER people support them.

And with that, he goes on my “antisemitic liberals to ignore” list.

Excuse me?? “JEW Miller”? And “you are a delusional Jew”?.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is yet ANOTHER example of leftist who care so much about the wrongs of racism while proudly shrieking their antisemitism from the rooftops.

P.S. For those who don’t know, Winston has admitted that he worked as little as possible so he could qualify his six kids for welfare, and make OTHER people support them.

And with that, he goes on my “antisemitic liberals to ignore” list.
I looked twice through the post you quoted and could not find the phrase "Jew Miller".

You are a liar

I looked twice through the post you quoted and could not find the phrase "Jew Miller".

You are a liar

1650679357943.png

DURR

I’m not Jewish you ignorant, lying Anti-Semitic piece of shit. You dumbfuck, the kids in cages were under OBAMA. HIS policy idiot. Your welfare check shouldn’t be spent on hallucinogenic substances. Take your fairy tales elsewhere.

Forum List

Back