Biden is traveling to vulnerable Dem Rep Abigail Spanberger’s Virginia swing district Thursday to talk about Build Back Better ahead of midterms

As if she isn’t floundering enough. Biden fiqure s if he drops by her chances should drop even farther

Meh. I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for the democrat party's future. They've really done a bang-up job of demonstrating to the American people who they really are and wha tthey're really about. They're openly undermining the very fabric of our Republic.

I'm still shaking my head at the idea that they're working in synergy with the Mexican cartels, flooding our Republic with illegal immigrants, telling them to say they're seeking asylum and then flying and busing them in the dead of night at the taxpayer's expense to strategic states where they'll certainly be given drivers licenses and automatically registered to vote.

In fact, no place in H.R.1 is proof of citizenship required as part of automatic registration. That's by design, folks. What democrats are trying to do is dilute the vots of the American electorate itself.

Not that I'm a fan of establishent republicans either.

But in the interest of staying on-topic, that's beside the point,

Last edited:
Tater The Putz better head over to the 10th district and shore-up Wexton. Unless I miss my guess a lot of pissed off Loudoun County blue-burb parents will swing gop in November.

LOL....I don't think he has enough fingers and toes to plug the leaks in the dem dam. ;)

BTW.....The bitch he's visiting was losing by 5K votes till a flash drive with enough votes for her to win was found.

Suspicious Flash Drive With Votes "Found" In Virginia Congressional Race

Last edited:
Biden's infrastructure deal is going to benefit the entire country. That's what he is pushing.

The Democratic clown parade showed up for McAuliffe, didn't they? Obama, Biden, Harris all the heavy hitters were there to save the Virgina governorship. How'd that work out?

Forum List

Back