Inspector General Opens Investigation Into U.S. Capitol Police

The Breeze

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2010
But, Trump.......

The inspector general for the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) has opened a formal investigation into whether the law enforcement agency tasked with securing the Capitol has been inappropriately surveilling elected members of Congress, their staff, and visitors to their offices, The Federalist has learned. The opening of the investigation follows news reports and accusations from lawmakers that USCP has overstepped its bounds as it tries to recover from the January 6 riots that tarnished both the Capitol and the reputation of the law enforcement agency that was supposed to keep it safe.

How corrupt can this administration get?

This morning a U.S. Representative complained about one of our vigilant officers. Chief Manger stands by his officer.

The United States Capitol Police is sworn to protect Members of Congress. If a Member’s office is left open and unsecured, without anyone inside the office, USCP officers are directed to document that and secure the office to ensure nobody can wander in and steal or do anything else nefarious. The weekend before Thanksgiving, one of our vigilant officers spotted the Congressman’s door was wide open. That Monday, USCP personnel personally followed up with the Congressman’s staff and determined no investigation or further action of any kind was needed. No case investigation was ever initiated or conducted into the Representative or his staff.” – U.S. Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger

I never heard of this first term congressman from somewhere in Texas. Did he have something incriminating lying around without locking the office door when he left work for the day. I am aware he helped barricade the doors to the House with the Capital Police, to avoid any house members being injured or killed by the trump mob, during the insurrection attack. I am aware he voted against other state recording their ballots as his state was allowed to cast and have theirs recorded. I was not aware he was ever investigated by the Capital Police or implicated in the attack. Did I miss something?

I never heard of this first term congressman from somewhere in Texas. Did he have something incriminating lying around without locking the office door when he left work for the day. I am aware he helped barricade the doors to the House with the Capital Police, to avoid any house members being injured or killed by the trump mob, during the insurrection attack. I am aware he voted against other state recording their ballots as his state was allowed to cast and have theirs recorded. I was not aware he was ever investigated by the Capital Police or implicated in the attack. Did I miss something?

I think the cops should pull a no knock raid on your house to see if you have something incriminating lying around.

With at least two murders to their credit of unarmed women, they should be defunded and laid off. Why should Congressmen get police protection at the same time they support and fund terrorists who advocate killing cops?

Forum List

Back