Biden is told "Salute the Marines" in earpiece, and says "Salute the Marines"

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no idea if that proves he is wearing an ear piece or not... but I agree that is a peculiar thing to say.
I have no idea what would make him say that on his own, and then not do it.

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
At least he didn't call them "suckers and losers".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

OMG!

The dude is a zombie.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

Oh my God, we're so screwed.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's amazing the Dimwingers are still trying to claim he isn't senile.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's amazing the Dimwingers are still trying to claim he isn't senile.
A lefty on Twitter claimed Biden was telling his wife to salute the Marines. So it seems Joe believes the FLOTUS, despite holding no military rank, should be saluting rather than the president.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A salute is returned. The Marines are not saluting.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's not saying, "Salute the Marines", fool. He's saying, "Good looking Marines."

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Reaction score

How many months of this fucking lefttarded puppet are we going to have to live with?

There is no way this sundowners fucktarded idiot is going to last 4 years.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's not saying, "Salute the Marines", fool. He's saying, "Good looking Marines."
Good catch. I concur... he said "Good Looking Marines".
I will admit, when I was expecting to hear "Salute the Marines"... that is what I heard.
But when playing it several times.... it is pretty clear he is saying Good Looking Marines.

MadDog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

That’s better than when Trump was told to salute the Marines and said “Fuck the Marines, now show me where MY fuckin generals are“

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I will admit, when I was expecting to hear "Salute the Marines"... that is what I heard.
But when playing it several times.... it is pretty clear he is saying Good Looking Marines.
So why didnt he salute the marines, as all commanders in chief do?

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The president salutes when saluted. The Marines were not saluting.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You never salute down.
An officer of higher rank approaches, the lower ranks salute first, then the higher rank returns the salute.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List