Biden is told "Salute the Marines" in earpiece, and says "Salute the Marines"

iu

I have no idea if that proves he is wearing an ear piece or not... but I agree that is a peculiar thing to say.
I have no idea what would make him say that on his own, and then not do it.

This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

OMG!

The dude is a zombie.

This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

Oh my God, we're so screwed.

It's amazing the Dimwingers are still trying to claim he isn't senile.

It's amazing the Dimwingers are still trying to claim he isn't senile.

A lefty on Twitter claimed Biden was telling his wife to salute the Marines. So it seems Joe believes the FLOTUS, despite holding no military rank, should be saluting rather than the president.

A salute is returned. The Marines are not saluting.

He's not saying, "Salute the Marines", fool. He's saying, "Good looking Marines."

How many months of this fucking lefttarded puppet are we going to have to live with?

There is no way this sundowners fucktarded idiot is going to last 4 years.

He's not saying, "Salute the Marines", fool. He's saying, "Good looking Marines."

Good catch. I concur... he said "Good Looking Marines".
I will admit, when I was expecting to hear "Salute the Marines"... that is what I heard.
But when playing it several times.... it is pretty clear he is saying Good Looking Marines.

That’s better than when Trump was told to salute the Marines and said “Fuck the Marines, now show me where MY fuckin generals are“

I will admit, when I was expecting to hear "Salute the Marines"... that is what I heard.
But when playing it several times.... it is pretty clear he is saying Good Looking Marines.

So why didnt he salute the marines, as all commanders in chief do?

The president salutes when saluted. The Marines were not saluting.

You never salute down.
An officer of higher rank approaches, the lower ranks salute first, then the higher rank returns the salute.

New Topics

Forum List

Back