The ink didn't even dry and Democrat cities already talking raising taxes.... unless...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
... Uncle Joe bails them out.
Cuomo barely let Biden off of the podium before warning New York residents they will see the highest taxes in U.S. history unless Biden comes to the rescue.

How easy was this to predict?

So unless the federal government raises taxes on the rest of the country to bail out New York then New York is going to raise taxes to the highest level ever seen on those in New York that voted for that shit.

Fuck New York and pay your high taxes. You idiots voted for it I didn’t.

There are new taxes that should be imposed to offset the deficit:
1. A transaction tax on all financial transactions (major revenue adder)
2. A remittance tax on all money sent out of the US (adds $150b)
3. A federal sales tax to increase revenue (major revenue adder)

So unless the federal government raises taxes on the rest of the country to bail out New York then New York is going to raise taxes to the highest level ever seen on those in New York that voted for that shit.

New York is just a start...

Add more taxes to offset the unconstitutional fed govt.
Sounds awesome.
The good thing about that idea is there isnt much left for the govt to tax after that.
I guess you could propose air taxes too. Go ahead and give them everything :rolleyes:

1. A transaction tax on all financial transactions
2. A remittance tax on all money sent out of the US
3. A federal sales tax to increase revenue
Umm, stop blowing money like a crack whore? Yes? No? Never crossed your mind?
Where do you cut the Federal Budget? Can't be done. They won't even cut Foreign Aid???
Now they want to spend $trillions more on stimulus and on climate change?!

2019 Federal Budget
Mandatory spending $2.74T

Social Security $878b
Medicare $625b
Medicaid $412b
Welfare $462b
Interest on the Debt $363b

Discretionary $1.3T
Defense $893.0b
HHS $70.0b
Education $59.9b
VA $83.1b
Homeland $52.7b
Energy Dept $29.2b
NNSA $15.1b
HUD $29.2b
State Dept $40.3b
NASA $19.0b
Foreign Aid $55.0b
All Other Agencies $78.1

Add more taxes to offset the unconstitutional fed govt.
Sounds awesome.
The good thing about that idea is there isnt much left for the govt to tax after that.
I guess you could propose air taxes too. Go ahead and give them everything :rolleyes:
OK, see post #7. What do you cut? Need at least $1T in cuts to balance the budget

Yeah, you did. If Trump had handled the virus, the states wouldn't have spent all of this money.

Yeah, you did. If Trump had handled the virus, the states wouldn't have spent all of this money.
Hahaha.... get a load of this!!!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!
So let me get this straight. Trump (and the trumpers) blamed Obama for everything for over 2 years. And yet, less than 24 hours after Trump leaves he is no longer responsible for anything?

So let me get this straight. Trump (and the trumpers) blamed Obama for everything for over 2 years. And yet, less than 24 hours after Trump leaves he is no longer responsible for anything?
Never said that... but to blame Trump for NY's problems is hilarious.
The twin duo of the governor and mayor were the perfect FUBAR storm.
Mid February, DeBlasio makes a public statement telling everyone "don't be afraid... go to the theaters, restaurants" - literally the same day the NBA cancelled all of their games. Within a few days of that, Cuomo starts making his ridiculous pleas for 1 million ventilators. :rolleyes:
Both of them were clowns. Made probably the worst decisions in the country.
Trump couldn't have possible helped NY with those two.

Cuomo barely let Biden off of the podium before warning New York residents they will see the highest taxes in U.S. history unless Biden comes to the rescue.

Sure. Trump would never do it but Biden sure will and we tax payers will get screwed again having to bail out blue cities that are in trouble. Let Cuomo tax the shit out of NY residents. The rest of us shouldn't have to bail out any city.

Told you so, a HUGE bail out of Dem state debt and tax increases across the board. Plus every EO Biden signed yesterday hurt the economy. Hang on for 4 more years of Obama only dumber.

Forum List

Back