Biden is the Saudi Prince's bitch, too

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Trump knew and Biden knows about the Prince's murderous and torturous activities, but turned a blind eye because he has lots of oil.
This isn't a partisan issue.
The Saudi Prince can do everything he wants due to his wealth and power.

I think its about more than oil. Strategy. Powerful "allies" in the shithole ME.
I wish we would tell the entire ME to go fuck itself and let them murder each other.

Trump knew and Biden knows about the Prince's murderous and torturous activities, but turned a blind eye because he has lots of oil.
What is you want Biden to do that Trump did not do?

Biden talked tough about the Saudis when running for President, but once elected, he pandered to the Royal Family just like every President before him.

At least Trump was honest when he said their money is more important than their values

Who did the Saudi Prince murder?

Who did the Saudi Prince murder?
hqdefault.jpg

Biden is the bitch of every despot in the world....that's how crooked the Biden's have been....What if Trump Jr's art was being sold for ridiculous amounts of money in China? or Russia?...what would CNN be saying today?....libtards are hypocrites...every damn one of them...

New Topics

Forum List

Back